Clinical Transplantation: The Journal of Clinical and Translational Research is now available on your iPad®. Fresh from the newsstand, Clinical Transplantation now goes everywhere you do. Keep up to date with developments in the field of transplantation even faster and enjoy a new level of personalized browsing and reading with:
- Readable, print-like experience enhanced with dynamic figures, tables, and references
- Rapid access to breaking research – Early View articles updated as they publish
- Ability to browse content before downloading an issue, and to download issues to read offline
- Share articles with colleagues or students with email and social media sharing tools
- Convenient alerts when new issues are available
- Access your institutional or personal subscription on your iPad®
Clinical Transplantation is dedicated to rapid, insightful review and timely publication; time to first decision and from acceptance to publication continues to be shortened.
Clinical and translational studies are particularly welcome, as well as focused reviews. Full-length papers and short communications are invited. Clinical reviews are encouraged, as well as seminal papers in basic science which might lead to immediate clinical application. Prominence is regularly given to the results of cooperative surveys conducted by the organ and tissue transplant registries.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Clinical Transplantation can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (6 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $699.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Clinical Transplantation subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $699.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Full support for the iPhone 6 and iOS 8.
- Sync your favourite articles, un/read articles and push notification preferences across all your iOS devices via your iCloud account.
- Subscribe to Future Article Alerts from the list of keywords in information tab in any article and get a push notification the next time an article is published with that same keyword. You can opt out any time from the new Message Centre on the settings tab.
- The Enhanced Search will now search all content downloaded and cached on your device.
- The new SSO login allows users who login to their society website to access journal content to login to the app using the same login and password that they use on their society’s website.
- Institutional and workplace network users can now register for access entirely within the app without the need complete the set up on their desktop.
- Support for Sponsored Subscriptions.
- Open Access Articles icon displayed for all OA content.
- We have developed a new Get Access feature for institutional users who login via their institution’s network. We have tested this but are aware that there may be issues—if you experience any problems please contact us on JASMobileAlerts@wiley.com
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 25 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Clinical Transplantation (mobile only) $699.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.