The new and improved Clinics Review Articles mobile app offers subscribers rapid access to recently published content from all Clinics Review Articles titles.
Non-subscribers can download the app for free and view article abstracts. Individual issues and annual app subscriptions can be purchased from the iTunes Store.
Key features of the Clinics Review Articles app:
• Download full issues while reading – no need to wait!
• Access articles quickly and conveniently with new, improved layouts and navigation.
• Interact with figures, tables, videos, podcasts, and other supplementary content.
• Personalize your experience by creating reading lists and adding your own notes to articles.
• Share your favorite articles on social media and email useful content to colleagues.
• Stay up-to-date with in-app announcements.
Clinics Review Articles offer the most current and relevant clinical reviews in your field with insights on how to apply them to your daily practice. The new and improved Clinics Review Articles mobile app includes all 58 titles:
• Anesthesiology Clinics
• Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics
• Cardiac Electrophysiology Clinics
• Cardiology Clinics
• Chest Medicine, Clinics in
• Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Clinics
• Critical Care Clinics
• Critical Care Nursing Clinics
• Dental Clinics
• Dermatologic Clinics
• Emergency Medicine Clinics
• Endocrinology and Metabolism Clinics
• Facial Plastic Surgery Clinics
• Foot And Ankle Clinics
• Gastroenterology Clinics
• Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Clinics
• Geriatric Medicine, Clinics in
• Hand Clinics
• Heart Failure Clinics
• Hematology/Oncology Clinics
• Hospital Medicine Clinics
• Immunology and Allergy Clinics
• Infectious Disease Clinics
• Interventional Cardiology Clinics
• Laboratory Medicine, Clinics in
• Liver Disease, Clinics in
• Magnetic Resonance Imaging Clinics
• Medical Clinics
• Neuroimaging Clinics
• Neurologic Clinics
• Neurosurgery Clinics
• Nursing Clinics
• Obstetric and Gynecology Clinics
• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics
• Orthopedic Clinics
• Otolaryngologic Clinics
• Pediatric Clinics
• Perinatology, Clinics in
• PET Clinics
• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinics
• Physician Assistant Clinics
• Plastic Surgery, Clinics in
• Podiatric Medicine and Surgery, Clinics in
• Primary Care: Clinics in Office Practice
• Psychiatric Clinics
• Radiologic Clinics
• Rheumatic Disease Clinics
• Sleep Medicine Clinics
• Sports Medicine, Clinics in
• Surgical Clinics
• Surgical Oncology Clinics
• Surgical Pathology Clinics
• Thoracic Surgery Clinics
• Urologic Clinics
• Veterinary Clinics: Equine Practice
• Veterinary Clinics: Exotic Animal Practice
• Veterinary Clinics: Food Animal Practice
• Veterinary Clinics: Small Animal Practice
Print subscribers who are registered on www.theclinics.com receive free access to their Clinics series. Not yet a Clinics subscriber? You can conveniently subscribe within the app for a 12-month period. Subscription fee varies by title ranging from $49.99 to $169.99. Save time, stay current, and improve patient outcomes with Clinics Review Articles.
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
Minimum requirements: IOS 10
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Along with our regular bug fixes, this version enables segmented push notifications! When launched, you will be able to select which journals and what type of content you would like to receive via push.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good start! Room for improvement
This is a great start and the app has an easy to use interface. However, it has very basic functionality. You have to add the ability to highlight and annotate. A lot of residents like me read this on the go and at work and the ability to highlight helps to review an article easily the second time around.
Excellent - particularly for pathology
I tried to activate my subscription with my phone the first time and was unsuccessful. I waited a day and activated my subscription on a computer and that worked. Once initially activated, I was able to log on with my phone and iPad.
I am a long-time reader of Surgical Pathology Clinics through residency and fellowship. I had access to these journals through the library and was able to get them on my PDF reader. Now in practice I have my own subscription to print and online material. This app is an amazing upgrade to my PDF reader. The photos are crisp and easily accessible. Clicking the photo enlarges it and you can jump right back to the spot you were by minimizing the photo. My PDF reader would put me to the beginning of that section which was very frustrating.
Thank you for the app.
Garbage on iPad and iPhone
When I tried to download an article it asked for my sign-on name and password - the same one used on their website. When I do so on either my iPhone or my iPad using this app it does not recognize my credentials. I am easily able to sign in to my account online. This is garbage. They should be embarrassed. I strongly suspect they won’t even change this or answer this. Considering that they require all CME tests to be online, and how technically engaged radiologists are, this is an embarrassment. And yes I know this app does not supply the CME test. I am just using it as an example of how your company expects us to be tech savvy and yet you are not.
- Elsevier Inc.
- 105.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2019 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Anesthesiology Clinics $119.99
- Cardiac Electrophysiology Clinics $69.99
- Cardiology Clinics $109.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.