As seen in Top 50 Paid Utilities in the US App Store, and ProductHunt's "Automate your Life" collection, CLIP+ is the simple but powerful clipboard manager, now optimized for iOS12. Copy text from ANY app, store it in CLIP+, then quickly access it from Notification Center to paste back into any app.
Now you can access all your copied text, from any app, at any time. Never lose a thing again!
See your clipped items in your iOS search results, you can even use the new Watch app to dictate notes directly to your clipboard!
Automatically recognizes different types of content. If you copy a phone number, then call it directly from the app. If you copy a URL, then just tap the icon to go to the site. If you copy an email address, then just tap the icon to compose a new email.
"But here’s something really cool: CLIP+ now has a preview image, which supports GIFs" - Nate Swanner @ TheNextWeb
CLIP+ recognizes URLs for images and previews the image in the app - you can even share animated GIFs directly via Messages, Twitter etc without having to save the actual image in your Photos.
Simple to use, but powerful and customizable:
• iCloud Sync - automatically sync your saved items between all of your iOS devices.
• Share Extension - you can now send items directly to CLIP+ from other apps.
• Preview images and animated GIFs - any URLs that point to images will be previewed in your list. Share the image directly rather than just the URL.
• Edit items - swipe left for an "Edit" button.
• Support for Siri Shortcuts - you can now save your clipboard to CLIP+ using Siri!
• Reorder items - simply drag items to reorder them.
• Spotlight Search integration - your clipped items are available in your iOS search results.
• Safari Shared Links extension - your clipped URLs are available in Safari's "Shared Links" tab.
• Today Widget - access your clipboard directly from Notification Center.
• Universal app - pay once and use CLIP+ on your iPad & iPhone.
• Watch app! Dictate straight into the CLIP+ clipboard.
• Optimized for iOS12.
• Customizable actions e.g. use Gmail instead of Mail.
• Automatically add your Apple Affiliate code to any iTunes URLs.
We are working hard to improve CLIP+ and are listening to all your great ideas.
–––NEW FEATURES, IMPROVEMENTS AND FIXES–––
• NEW: Support for Dark Mode in iOS13.
• Other polish & bug fixes.
–––ALSO IN v2.5–––
• CLIP+ keyboard! This makes it easy to paste your clipped items into any app.
• Easily combine multiple items using drag & drop. Drag the items, then drop them in the drop zone for combining or sharing.
• Transform text in the great, new look text editor - uppercase, lowercase, ordered & bulleted lists, url encode & decode etc.
More great new features to come, so please show us your support by recommending CLIP+ to your friends, and by leaving a review in the App Store - it helps us so much!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The cleanest clipboard manager I found with the iOS limitations
The developer posted an honest faq on the support website about why it's not possible to make a full clipboard manager in iOS. The best they can do is make it as fast as possible to give the clip app full focus and copy from a list. Clip+ makes it easier than other apps to just single tab from a recent (though not full, because if iOS) list of copied text in the widget area. Some other apps require you to open the full app and press a copy button to actually copy the text which is ridiculous
Thank you author for doing the best that's possible
I seem to have found my new Pastebot...
Not sure what the other reviewer is going on about, because all of the clipboard snips in the app are present in my widget (currently seven, altogether). The app is clean, simple, and unobtrusive; it serves a simple purpose, and does it without any unnecessary bloat. It does what I needed it to do, which is only to store multiple bits of text that I copy and paste frequently. It's not a real clipboard manager, in that it doesn't manage clipboards across multiple devices, or run in the background so that it captures everything as soon as it's copied-- you still need to open the app (or return to it if it's already open) each time in order to save what you just copied. That's probably a little too inconvenient for lots of people, but it's perfectly fine for me since I'm using it to replace Pastebot, and it functioned the same way (or at least it did until iOS 8 broke it). And the widget works like it's supposed to; the previous reviewer must have something else going on if theirs isn't behaving like it should.
Help Manuel or some clue about how to run this app would be very nice
Possibly this clip manager works, however How would I know because I can’t get it to do anything And I can’t find any help.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Simon Burbidge
- 12.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Whisk Mobile Development
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.