••• 300,000 downloads. Thanks! •••
Have you ever needed a quick and easy way to store text, photos, images, or web page addresses on your iPhone or iPad, for quick and easy access later? Well, now there's an app for that.
Clipboard Manager And History is the easiest, quickest, and safest way to copy, save, and store any text, photos, or web page addresses for quick and easy access at a later time. Simply copy any item you'd like to the device clipboard, and it's automatically saved in Clipboard Manager And History (CM&H), just like on any Mac or PC. CM&H works in the same way similar applications function on your computer.
Once you have saved an item to the Clipboard, CM&H allows you to easily search for the item, and then copy to an email, share on Facebook, Twitter (and more), or paste to other applications on your device, whether iPhone or iPad.
With CM&H, you can even synchronize the clipboard to multiple devices; copy or paste an item on your iPhone and then you can view and copy it on your iPad (Caution: this functionality is now in the development phase, but we're improving it with every version update!).
You can even protect your stored items in CM&H with a passcode. Also, choose from different wallpapers and fonts.
With CM&H you can send details of your contacts via email in easily readable format. And finally, with CM&H, you can WRITE ANYTHING YOU WANT ON YOUR HOME SCREEN FOR ADDED PERSONALIZATION OF YOUR iPHONE or iPAD!!!
This is the clipboard manager that should have been built into your iPhone/iPad. While it's not built-in, for a few coins you'll appreciate this handy and simple application.
THIS APP PROVIDES FULL DETAILED DOCUMENTATION AND INSTRUCTIONS SO YOU CAN GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR PURCHASE ! FOR THOSE WHO MAY NOT FIND THE USER INTERFACE INTUITIVE, DO NOT WORRY - YOU'LL BE USING IT LIKE A PRO IN NO TIME. IT'S EASY!
Please read on...
• What is the Clipboard in an Operating System?
The clipboard is a software facility that can be used for short-term data storage and/or data transfer between documents or applications, via copy and paste operations.
• What is a Clipboard Manager?
A clipboard manager is an application that adds functionality to an operating system's clipboard. The main task of a clipboard manager is to store data copied to the clipboard in a way that permits richer use of the data.
• What is this App?
CM&H is a clipboard manager for iOS devices.
Left running in the background, whenever there is something that you would like filed where it can easily be found any time in future, just copy it (to the system clipboard) and CM&H will automatically file whatever is on the clipboard in its separate lists of texts, images or URLs.
You can also add items directly from within the app.
Once you have saved an item, you can edit it, delete, search, copy to system clipboard, send by mail, share on Facebook / Twitter and more.
REMEMBER - THIS APP PROVIDES FULL DETAILED DOCUMENTATION AND INSTRUCTIONS SO YOU CAN GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR PURCHASE ! YOU'LL BE USING IT LIKE A PRO IN NO TIME. IT'S EASY!
• This app is universal, pay it once and use it both on your iPhone and on your iPad
• Support for iOS 7 and 8
• Support for iPhone 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus and for iPod touch
• Support for iPad 2, iPad HD, iPad Air and Mini
• In background it will automatically scan the contents of the system clipboard
• Store separately texts, urls and images
• Edit items and create new ones directly in the app
• Each element can be copied back to the system clipboard, emailed or shared
• Integration with major social networks and online services (Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Evernote, Dropbox, Instagram, Readability, Delicious, Diigo, Instapaper, Tumblr, Pocket, Plurk, Hatena, Vkontakte, etc.)
• Print the images or send text and url via SMS or iMessage
• Configure various aspects of the interface, choose from 15 wallpapers, 10 fonts and 15 sizes
• Passcode Lock
- Fixed issue of passcode
- Fixed several bugs, thank you for reporting
- Add Russian UI translation (thanks to Кирилл Савин)
- Add German UI translation (thanks to Lutz Hohmann)
- Add Dutch UI translation (thanks to Gideon van Melle)
Ratings and Reviews
Very good but could be better
Clipboard Manager has saved me a lot of time, over several years, managing text blocks, images and URLs while piecing compositions together. But it would be better for these situations and long-term projects, if it could do a few more things.
(1) An ability to maintain text format is a big one. (2) As others have brought up, the ability to annotate or label clips to identify, differentiate, and organize clips — especially with cryptically shortened URLs — is sorely needed. A sort-by label ability would only enhance this feature. (3) An import/export or switchability feature of clip sets could also be extremely helpful for working on different projects with smaller collections of clips at a time.
These features could make Clipboard Manager perfect.
On the other hand, I see no reason for the inclusion of alphabet letters for the purpose of adding to a home screen. Any image editor could do a better job of it. I’ve also never used the Contacts tab from within this app because I also don’t see any advantage, for my needs, that this app brings to Contacts.
As someone who spends an above-average amount of time writing, this utility has been a great asset. I have always had a excellent clipboard management program for my PC's, but this utility fills that need for IOS.
Whether the need is to write a review, like this one, or simply to make a post on Facebook, this utility allows me to create/edit exactly what I want to write and then cut/copy/paste into whatever app that needs what I have just written. Additionally, it acts as an archive of all the things I've wanted to copy & save or written for whatever purpose. I often come across a paragraph or so of some text in an article that I would like to save for future reference. With this utility, I simply copy it to the IOS clipboard and it gets captured into the history of this utility for future reference. Simple and useful.
I highly recommend this app to anyone who makes extensive use of the IOS clipboard!
Clip Sorting a Problem
I write ALOT. I currently am writing on three stories and need a Clipboard app where I can organize my clips. This apps sorting feature is frustrating. Trying to get the clips in proper alphabetical order (a huge help for character lists, etc.) is nearly impossible even though I have manual sort on. It also needs a better file system than just date and time. How are you suppose to remember what day you added a clip? Being able to assign a label for the clip and have the app sort it by their labels instead of the date and time would be so much more helpful. Having to search through a long list takes forever. Also, an on-and-off slip button would be nice to turn off iCloud syncing as I hate iCloud and never use it. Too many problems and lost files with it.
Having said that, the app does have potential and some nice features which is why I gave it three stars instead of two.
- Alessandro Pappalardo
- 22.8 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Alessandro Pappalardo
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.