PastePal is the #1 clipboard manager for Mac, iPhone and iPad. Multiple side window position, hot edge, queue stack, quick mode and advanced filter
PastePal is a native application written in pure Swift that allows complete control over your clipboard history.
The app is universal and available across Mac, iPhone and iPad devices. You can manually enable iCloud Sync in Settings and all data will be securely synced across devices
- Light and dark mode
- Side window for quick access to recent history. You can position it either top, left, bottom, right of the screen
- Main window for complete overview. There you can filter by app, content type and organize into collections
- Pagination. For large amount of data, pagination is enabled where you can navigate among multiple pages of history
- Setup allow and ignored list of apps, folders, content words
- Trim down pale history automatically. You can define time frame for how long you want to keep history
- Keyboard shortcut to toggle windows, copy and delete history item
- Accessible via status menu bar
- Add troubleshoot option to copy error logs in settings
- Improve scroll with mouse
- Improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
For Multitaskers and Multi Devise Useres
Just guy it already!
I went through around 10 different apps that were all "good" until this one finally checked every box and then some! I love all the options to customize it to your personal workflow, customizable keyboard shortcuts... The iCloud integration for use with iPad and iPhone is the icing on the cake!
The suport from the developer is second to none as well. I thought I had one tiny issue so I emailed the developer and it was my fault (user eror) but they were fast to respond and quickly showed me the solution to the issue I created. Thanks so much PastePal !!!
Absolutely the best clipboard manager for mac — bar none.
I first used Pastepal begrudgingly to replace an old favorite that had switched to a subscription-only payment model years ago, but since then, it has easily become my favorite and most used clipboard manager on any platform. I’ve now been using this app for years, and it gets better with each update. The developer is responsive, the app is solid, and it’s blazingly fast. Meanwhile, the app it replaced is now just a vague memory, and I can’t imagine using anything else. The pro version is a great value, and you own it for life.
Former Windows user needed robust clipboard
This app was it. It took me a while to find an app that helped me with my many copied items that I would go back to. Windows has this function built in which was useful.
When I made the transition to my Macbook, I realized that this function was lacking on the native side. A copy history is critical for me.
This app was well worth the money and I can't recommend it enough for those who feel the need to have a history with their clipboard.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Khoa Pham
- 12.9 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Bulgarian, Central Kurdish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Uzbek
- Age Rating
- © Indie Goodies Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Pro $14.99
- Lunch-Sized Tip $5.99
- Snack-Sized Tip $0.99
- Coffee-Sized Tip $3.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.