Clipbox is a powerful clipboard manager with a rich feature set to help you type less and boost your productivity. Text Capture lets you grab text from anywhere on your screen, instantly.
A modern look and design that feels right at home in the latest versions of macOS.
• Text capture lets you extract text from Images, PDFs, Videos, Web Pages etc...
• You can active Text capture by using the keyboard shortcut or from the menu bar.
• Just select the area with the text you want to detect.
• Detected text is directly copied to the clipboard.
• A Notification shows up at the bottom right corner of
your screen with the recognised text.
• You can tap the Notification to directly edit the text to add a description in Snippet editor.
• Search through your entire clipboard history to find just what you need in an instant.
• Find clips based on their date.
• You can find clips by using either the clip's text or its description.
• The app launches with the search bar active, so you can directly start your search.
• Paste lists with ease.
• Stack paste can be accessed from the mini clipboard.
• Add or remove text from your clips.
• To edit a clip, right click on a clip and choose edit.
• Add descriptions to passwords and URLs in order to identify them later.
• Descriptions replace the copied text in the Clipbox window. However over the clip to show its text.
• Pause Clipboard: Pause clipboard recording if don't want the app to save the copied text for a period of time. You can turn this on later to start saving copied text again.
• Copy current date: Copy current date and time to clipboard with just a click. Date format can be customised from preferences.
• Keyboard shortcuts: Easy to learn and easy to use keyboard shortcuts to increase your productivity even further.
Fixed iCloud sync issue.
Ratings and Reviews
With all the clipboard apps out there, this one is very nicely implemented! It is mainly for manipulating text, and that's where this app excels! It's very useful to see my clips and then stack them for pasting. One recommendation to the dev: please allow drag and drop to the clipboard to adjust the order. Other than that, I'll be buying a lifetime license. Keep up the great development!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review. It's great to hear that you are finding the app helpful.
Drag and drop to reorder is an already existing feature. Let me know if you are having any trouble with it.
where to find help...twitte?!
I just purchased this and it is crashing on my mac mini. so I look for help and end up in twitter. really?
I paid for this and now they broke it
I can't find the option use the UI like the previous version. I want the floating window when use the clipbox pasting feature but now its all the way off to the side. This is not very usful with large monitors as its hard to see and far away from where I am trying to paste.
I will change my rating back up when this is fixed.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Thameem Hassan
- 13.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Ibrahim Hassan
- In-App Purchases
- Clipbox Lifetime License. $9.99