The best way to tell a home improvement expert what type of household service you need, is to show them!
ClipCall revolutionizes the process of finding a good service professional to get home projects completed. With an understanding that communication is a critical part of that process, ClipCall brings video leads into the mix. With ClipCall, customers can show professionals their problems and pros can evaluate and quote jobs before taking them on. People turn to their community for recommendations on who to hire and so does ClipCall. This marketplace is curated by your friends and neighbors. ClipCall brings video features and a great platform to the scene while getting rid of the stress and the hassle. Whether your are looking for a handyman for this and that, an electrician to get repairs done, or for a general contractor to help with a remodel, ClipCall it and call it done!
1. Find who you need, when you need them: Our real-time matching feature searches your local area for the right pros to get exactly what you need done right.
2. Give providers better information: No more trying to describe what you need via text messages or over the phone just point your camera at the problem, record a short video explaining the issue, and send it.
3. Control the process: Choose your pro and track your task from beginning to complete satisfaction.
HOW IT WORKS FOR CONSUMERS:
1. Record or live-stream a short video of the task you need completed.
2. Follow on-screen prompts that guide you to easily explain the project.
3. Get feedback right away from your favorite service providers.
SERVICE PRO BENEFITS:
1. Save time: Avoid unnecessary house calls and always come prepared to a new job.
2. Keep all client communications organized: videos, calls, texts and quotes - all in one stream.
3. Provide quotes and collect payments from customers via your mobile device.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Easy setup: download ClipCall and sign up for free, then invite customers to join you.
2. Don’t waste time: Let your customers show you what they need with a video clip.
3. Provide accurate estimates and control your scheduling for project management that ensures success.
Clipcall covers all home services: garage door repair, appliance repair, handyman, plumbing service, electrician, general contractor, kitchen or bathroom remodel, windows, siding, carpenter, carpet cleaner, exterminator, gardener, landscaper, HVAC contractors, HVAC repair, locksmith, mover, painter, roofer and hundreds more.
Give ClipCall a try today and see the results for yourself!
Ratings and Reviews
Better than any app for home services
I’ve had multiple apps about finding people to do house work but never committed to any of them because In the end you never know what to expect. Usually you pay first and someone does the job I guess? Versus this you have to accept the job in order for a house worker to get paid. You can speak to multiple people and pick the quote and person you think is good for the job than just any random person coming. AND you can make it in payments 0 interest and you can stick to one person and keep sending one specific person your projects than just any random person to come to your home so you can fine someone you trust to always do the work. This app so far for us has been perfect in what we needed!
Finally an easy way to explain your custom project
Till now it was a pain to find a handyman and agree on a price per hour plan even before discussing your project with the service person. Also no easy way to share photos, videos and chat before getting to the project ground. ClipCall perfectly identified and solved all the problems in the custom project execution. I am sure I will be a user of this app for long.
DO NOT USE!!!
This app is an amazing idea and it was PERFECT for the first few months. But then the flaws came into light and this app has turned out to be the worst operated company I’ve came across. To begin their “Live Support” or customer service will be their downfall as they provide NOTHING for you. I have sent many requests to fix the app as it has a lag issue. I’ve tried reinstalling the app and contacting them for assistance with nothing to show for. At this moment they have stop responding to my messages.
I question their security procedures. Since downloading the app I’ve received text from the app about trying to reset my password, which I’ve never try to do. This happened for a few months till I notified them and then it magically stopped.
Lastly be very careful with their VIP program. If you sign up and use it the moment you try to cancel they will charge you for the savings you received from the VIP. So if you saved $1000 they will charge you the $1000 in order to cancel or stay with them for 6 months while they charge you the $10 monthly fee.
I would gladly share all my screenshots to anyone that wants to see proof as I understand that the company have replied to some reviews stating differently.
The contractors have been AMAZING, which I have completed 2 projects but the company simply is an embarrassment of a startup.
The warning is there...I hope someone learns from my mistakes. Good luck!!!
- ClipCall Inc.
- 129.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 OneCall ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.