When your iPhone is your cookbook, ClipDish keeps you organized.
The best recipe organizer app is the one that lets you stop scrolling and start cooking. Use ClipDish to save your favorite recipes from the web – minus all the extra stuff. ClipDish strips out everything but the ingredients and instructions, so you can cook without the clutter. Best of all, your recipes are saved for future use.
Try before you buy! Store five recipes for free. Get unlimited access to all your clipped recipes for $1.99/month, or $15.99/year.
• Save and store unlimited recipes from the web
• See only what you need: the ingredients and the instructions
• Use Chef Mode while cooking to view instructions at arm’s length, reducing the need to continually touch your device
• Plan meals faster and easier, with one handy list of all your recipe options
• Save recipes between your iPhone and your iPad
• Use Discover to find new recipes from the ClipDish community
ClipDish is the Last Recipe App You’ll Ever Need
• Cook without all the visual clutter. ClipDish saves recipes only — with no commentary, no pop-up ads, and no deep thoughts about whether you can substitute pork rinds for breadcrumbs. (Spoiler alert: you totally can).
• Easily save all your favorite recipes from the web. Find a dish you’d like to try? Just send it to ClipDish, where it will be stored with all your favorite recipes until you’re ready to cook. No more emailing recipes to yourself. No more bookmarks. No more forgetting where you saw that amazing recipe for tres leches coconut cake. ClipDish is like your grandma’s old timey recipe box, but updated for the digital age.
• Use Chef Mode to view recipes at arm’s length while you’re cooking. Chef Mode serves up the recipe for you, step-by-step, in a beautiful, easy to read layout. No more smearing flour on your screen to find out what to do next — with Chef Mode, you just tap the screen when you’re ready to move on. And if you’re in the middle of trussing a chicken? No worries. You can even tap the screen with your elbow.
Have you ever wondered what your fellow ClipDishers are cooking? Well, wonder no longer. This release of ClipDish introduces Discover an endless feed of delicious recipes clipped by the ClipDish community. Get your next meal with ClipDish.
This release also changes the way you clip recipes to improve compatibility with iOS 14.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
For years I have used Pinterest as my cookbook. But you always run the chance of the website going down or the link changing. That and grabbing new things of the web is a pain. Clipdish solves all that with a simple "save to clipdish" in your share menu and locally stored recipes. After spending a day porting all of my recipes over from pinterest, I haven't looked back.
Developer Response ,
Wow! We're so glad that this is helping you. Thanks for your support.
Useful App, Subscription Price Too High
This is a really cool app that is very helpful with cutting out people’s life stories in a recipe from the web and saving them all in one place. Unfortunately, you can only save 5 recipes before you have to pay a subscription fee to unlock more space. While I wouldn’t mind paying a one-time fee to use the app, a monthly subscription is too much money for this app. Otherwise, it’s a great idea with a good interface that is very helpful
Required App for recipe web searchers
I cannot stand reading through someone's life story to get a recipe. I love that Clipdish cuts to the chase and gives me just the important details - ingredients & instructions. I also love having an app where I can keep my recipes from any website all in one place.
Must have app for anyone that searches the web for recipes
- Appjawn, LLC
- 46.5 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 AppJawn LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly ClipDish access $1.99
- Annual Access $15.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.