Clip and share current live TV moments from memorable shows while they air. Share with friends and family on Facebook, Reddit, Twitter or anywhere!
From sitcoms to live sports and events, movies, and more, if it’s on TV, you can clip it!
Just search for any TV show or program that’s on the air, select the start and end point for your clip, and share it with your family and friends.
Discover new shows and browse and share existing clips from other Clippit users.
*Note that Clippit does not stream or retransmit TV shows. It only displays images from the show that enable you to create a short clip, up to 30 seconds long.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This is definitely the hottest app that is out there. I use it to take snippets of football games and post them to twitter to make fun of them.
Fix the rotation bug
The app is very good for what it does, albeit some issues with stretched video on certain channels, but the iOS bug where the app refuses to rotate properly on iPhones with FaceID still has not been fixed in the year and a half since the X came out, nor have they responded to feedback
A necessity for any active sports fans on social media
This is an absolute blast to use & share from
- Didja, Inc.
- 31.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 Didja, Inc., All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.