Quickly share and manage your texts, images, links and clips across Mac and iOS.
Clippo is the ultimate time saver for your daily work. Share and manage clipboards between your devices with no drawbacks. Save text, links and images that you have copied to your clipboard from any app.
Have you ever wondered for a quick way to store your clips and share them across your devices for access later? Clippo is the app that you are waiting for. Just select your clip and copy it into your clipboard. Clippo will sync, save and categorize your clips for you, automagically and across all of your devices.
Clippo is not only an awesome clipboard manager. Thanks to its smart engine, your clips will be categorized and for each of them you will have the corresponding quick actions available with just a swipe. Open in Safari and Save Images are only an example of the incredible potential available at your finger.
- Simple and polite UI designed exclusively for El Capitan.
- Automatically sync your clips across all your devices with iCloud support.
- Smart contextual actions for your clips.
We love to hear from you. Feel free to write your comments at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Good first start
For $1.99 this is a great way to store commonly used images, something I have not found an easier way to do at a similar price point.
I have some commonly used GIFs for marketing purposes and this will give me very easy access to them.
The interface could be improved:
1. The hotkey I assigned isn’t working / doesn’t appear to do anything. It should open the dropdown.
2. If I click on an item, that should automatically copy it, vs having to swipe and then click in order to do so.
3. There should be an option to assign short keywords to copied text and images, then hit a hotkey combo, then type that in to paste that image. This would avoid clicking, scrolling, and swiping altogether (much more efficient).
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.