Clock Maths is a multiple-choice based quiz program for helping users to learn telling times and the arithmetic of time calculations.
- Tell the time from the graphical display of a variety of clocks.
- Times Arithmetic: Addition and Subtraction in relation to duration, start and end times.
- Compare Times using two clocks.
- Stop the Clock, which allows the user to interactively stop a running clock at a specific time.
- Answers are adaptable in the format of numbers, words, or graphical forms.
- Random Quiz functionality.
- Powerful Quiz generation engine: all quizzes are auto-generated, providing unlimited possibilities.
- To ease difficulty, an option is provided to set the auto-generated times as multiples of 5 minutes.
- Options are provided to set the Addition and Subtraction value (as a multiple of 5 minutes) within the range of 5 to 60 minutes. This allows the users to practise the times arithmetic on a specific value (e.g. add 15 minutes). Alternatively, these options can be set as "Random", in which case the system would auto-generate random values.
- It is customary to use "to" to say times before the hour from 31 minutes until the full hour. An option is provided to set this value in the range of 31 to 59. For example, if set to 45, 8:40 will be expressed as "Forty Minutes past Eight" whereas 8:50 will be expressed as "Ten Minutes to Nine". By default, this value is set as 31.
- Performance monitoring for each quiz type and each answer format (numbers, words, or graphical forms).
- Built-in Stop Watch to time the user's problem solving capability.
- A variety of beautiful clock faces and clock hands.
- Universal App - works on iPhone and iPad devices.
Customers, thank you for your support. If you find this app useful, please rate and leave us a review!
Support for iOS11, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 8 & 8 Plus.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.