Stylish digital clock with a second hand and screen burn-in protection. The clock has large digits which are easy to read from a distance and pleasant animations.
ClockPhone is a spectacular and easy-to-use clock. It’s ideal for use while charging your phone at the dock station or to give a second life to an old but beloved gadget.
Thanks to the attractive display of time it will fit in any interior. The clock has large digits that are clearly visible from the all ends of the room and a second hand with different display modes. The change of time is accompanied by smooth animation. The time display can be easily set up and changed thanks to the functional and intuitive interface.
The ClockPhone perfectly looks both in landscape and portrait orientation. There is a manual for used gestures.
With iOS 14, you can use widgets on your Home Screen. ClockPhone Widget allows you to see time and date in large size without entering the application. Two sizes are available.
Download the ClockPhone on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch and use it with a great pleasure!
● Basic settings:
• possibility to change the thickness of digits and other elements
• light and dark design themes
• several modes of the second hand display and animation
• several options for animation of changing the digits
• 12 and 24-hour time format
• changing the brightness by sliding to the right or to the left of the screen.
● Payment settings+ (14-day free trial period):
• protect the screen from burn-in
• display the current date and monitor the battery level
• choose the colors of digits or the second hand from the preset colors or the color picker
• use automatic color change of numbers and set time interval for color change
• change digits size
• customize widgets
• hide the second hand or present second marks on the screen
• hide zero if the hour starts with it
• use the flashlight if you need temporary illumination in the darkness (you can switch it on by a double tap anywhere on the screen. The flashlight is off either at the end of the fixed period or by a double tap also)
• manage the separator between hours and minutes and auto-locking of the screen. If the device is charging or the charge level is more than 27%, the screen won’t blink off. If the battery level is lower than 27%, the screen will blink off after a period set in your device settings.
Fixed a bug that could cause the application to crash on some devices.
Ratings and Reviews
Everything I want it to be!
This app is great! I’ve been searching for a clock I can use at my desk and haven’t found one yet that is affordable and simple. This app is EXACTLY that! It shows the time and it can display the date + device battery level (with a toggle). It’s also super customizable, you are able to change the “thickness” of the numbers and size, brightness, multiple second hand options, ability for either a dark mode (used HDR so it’s a pure black background) or light mode, and ability to change the color of the numbers (or you can have it automatically cycle).
Only complaint is that some of the settings are a little hard to understand what they do, but it’s not hard to figure out. Some better descriptions would be nice.
Definitely worth shooting $2 towards the developer to say great work!
Fantastic App, but I want to suggest an alarm feature
So, I love this thing to death. I use shortcuts to auto activate and recommend it to everybody I meet. But I use my phone as an alarm as well (as I’m sure most people with this app do as too). It can be annoying to be half asleep trying to swipe up that little notification to make it snooze or stop. So, I recommend a full alarm system. I want to be clear, not a half-baked, just one alarm and noise, but an actual, full on, Apple alarm clock replacement. And if possible the ability to select the regular Apple ringtones as well (I’ve trained myself to only wake up with the dog one, as I was 11 when I did with my dad’s old hand-me-down). I know this may be some work, but I would pay more for this feature honestly.
Developer Response ,
Hello. Thank you for the feedback and high rating.
Yes, I'm working on an alarm clock.
But there is still a lot of work to do, it is unlikely that I will be able to implement an alarm clock soon.
Really sexy app with GREAT support
I’m really enjoying this app a lot. It’s simple but sophisticated. It’s really worth the $2 to buy it. And I had a small problem that turns out had nothing to do with the app, but the developer wrote me after I submitted feedback and showed me how to build an automation to do what I wanted. They sent screenshots and clear instructions. Really great!!!
Also for the person who wanted to dim their screen for their nightstand? I used an apple shortcut/automation that dims my screen to 10% and shows this clock whenever on charger. I created another that when I take it off charge, it brightens to 50% and shows the weather. It’s great!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- EVGENY KOSTIN
- 60.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, German, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © EVGENY KOSTIN
- In-App Purchases
- Activate Settings+ $1.99
- 14-Day Free Trial $0.00