*** One of the 500 Best Apps in the world, as chosen by The Sunday Times ***
Join the millions worldwide who enjoy training their brain with A Clockwork Brain, a series of fun & challenging games, specifically created to test cognitive skills across five areas: Memory, Attention, Reasoning, Dexterity, and Language. All puzzles feature bite-sized, fast-paced gameplay and adaptive difficulty, so get ready for a great mental workout!
With a distinctive, hand-painted look and feel, influenced by Victorian Steampunk and Mayan art, this is unlike any other brain training title out there.
Whether you are a puzzle game fan, a brain fitness enthusiast, or just looking for a fun and productive way to pass the time and exercise your brain, look no further! Sprocket, the friendly robot, will be your guide!
• Enjoy 17 fun & challenging games, and sharpen your Memory, Attention, Dexterity, Language and Reasoning skills!
• Train every day with Daily Boost, your personalised brain workout, to improve your cognitive skills!
• Collect Tokens as you play, and unlock special Game Modes and Upgrades!
• Get help from powerful Petbots and boost your play!
• View weekly and monthly graphs and in-depth statistics of your performance in Memory, Attention, Dexterity, Language and Reasoning games!
• Customise your brain training and play against time or at your own pace!
• Sharpen those verbal skills in ten languages: English, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Greek!
• See how long you can survive in the fiendishly difficult Insane Round for even higher scores and a greater challenge!
• Automatic progress syncing across devices!
• No monthly fees or subscriptions!
• "Lots of fun! - Everyone in our family loves this game. From 8 - 55!!"
• "The most amazing brain challenging game I have ever found!! Well done!!"
• "I have all the brain trainers, and this is by far my fav! Keep up the great work!"
• "The mini games in this app are fantastic and very addictive! The artwork is simply stunning."
• "This game is outstanding for improving one's memory! Great for older folks like me whose memory is beginning to deteriorate because of old age. Recommend this to anyone who wants a good challenge and wants to keep their brain working!"
• "I’m really digging A Clockwork Brain in the same way I love the Brain Age series on Nintendo DS [...] The cool Victorian-inspired Steampunk aesthetic only adds to the enjoyment of the game.” – G4TV
• “A fantastic collection of brain teasers [...] no two ever feel alike.” – Gamezebo
• “The world’s most authentic simulation of studying in a Steampunk classroom taught by a brass-plated robot.” – Pocketnext
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/AClockworkBrain
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AClockworkBrain
Follow us on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/TotalEclipseGames
This updates brings you important bug fixes, so make sure you update!
[Bug Fixes & Improvements]
• Fixed an issue with Greek and Russian fonts in Word games
• Various improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app but!
I miss it when the missing tiles used to be apart of the regular game. I don’t like that they included it into the premium package. I have had this app since about 2013. And I’m very pleased with all of the games. I just wish they could take that off premium or add more game to the premium pretty please. Thank you.
Whatever you do DO NOT UPGRADE!!
After enjoying this game for YEARS. I finally decided to give them more money to upgrade to premium status. What a HUGE mistake. Now, the app expects me to plod through an asinine tutorial for each game. All my previous progress has been reset to beginner mode. And yes, I do understand how to login and sync a game. Essentially I’ve now paid them 9.99 for me to never be able to enjoy this app again? - since I really don’t have it in me to tolerate the tutorials. I wish I just left it alone. Used to love it, now I’ve parted with money and no longer have a fund and challenging game to play.... very sad ☹️
Used to love it
Like others, I started playing this on my iPad and decided to get it for my phone. I’m a very casual user that doesn’t play regularly, and I’ve come back now to find that they’ve completely ruined it. I don’t want to have to sit through a stupid “relaxed mode” video after every quick game that I play. There is so much pop up crap on here now that cannot be avoided that I will probably never play again. It’s a shame, because the graphics are beautiful and the games are fun and challenging when you have a few minutes to kill.
- Total Eclipse P.C.
- 681.5 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-17 - Total Eclipse P.C.
- In-App Purchases
- Game Pack 1 $0.99
- Game Pack 2 $0.99
- Game Pack 3 $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.