*** One of the 500 Best Apps in the world, as chosen by The Sunday Times ***
Join the millions worldwide who enjoy training their brain with A Clockwork Brain, a series of fun & challenging games, specifically created to test cognitive skills across five areas: Memory, Attention, Reasoning, Dexterity, and Language. All puzzles feature bite-sized, fast-paced gameplay and adaptive difficulty, so get ready for a great mental workout!
With a distinctive, hand-painted look and feel, influenced by Victorian Steampunk and Mayan art, this is unlike any other brain training title out there.
Whether you are a puzzle game fan, a brain fitness enthusiast, or just looking for a fun and productive way to pass the time and exercise your brain, look no further! Sprocket, the friendly robot, will be your guide!
• Enjoy 17 fun & challenging games, and sharpen your Memory, Attention, Dexterity, Language and Reasoning skills!
• Train every day with Daily Boost, your personalised brain workout, to improve your cognitive skills!
• Collect Tokens as you play, and unlock special Game Modes and Upgrades!
• Get help from powerful Petbots and boost your play!
• View weekly and monthly graphs and in-depth statistics of your performance in Memory, Attention, Dexterity, Language and Reasoning games!
• Customise your brain training and play against time or at your own pace!
• Sharpen those verbal skills in ten languages: English, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Greek!
• See how long you can survive in the fiendishly difficult Insane Round for even higher scores and a greater challenge!
• Automatic progress syncing across devices!
• No monthly fees or subscriptions!
• "Lots of fun! - Everyone in our family loves this game. From 8 - 55!!"
• "The most amazing brain challenging game I have ever found!! Well done!!"
• "I have all the brain trainers, and this is by far my fav! Keep up the great work!"
• "The mini games in this app are fantastic and very addictive! The artwork is simply stunning."
• "This game is outstanding for improving one's memory! Great for older folks like me whose memory is beginning to deteriorate because of old age. Recommend this to anyone who wants a good challenge and wants to keep their brain working!"
• "I’m really digging A Clockwork Brain in the same way I love the Brain Age series on Nintendo DS [...] The cool Victorian-inspired Steampunk aesthetic only adds to the enjoyment of the game.” – G4TV
• “A fantastic collection of brain teasers [...] no two ever feel alike.” – Gamezebo
• “The world’s most authentic simulation of studying in a Steampunk classroom taught by a brass-plated robot.” – Pocketnext
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/AClockworkBrain
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AClockworkBrain
Follow us on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/TotalEclipseGames
This updates brings you important bug fixes, so make sure you update!
[Bug Fixes & Improvements]
• Fixed an issue with Greek and Russian fonts in Word games
• Various improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Whatever you do DO NOT UPGRADE!!
After enjoying this game for YEARS. I finally decided to give them more money to upgrade to premium status. What a HUGE mistake. Now, the app expects me to plod through an asinine tutorial for each game. All my previous progress has been reset to beginner mode. And yes, I do understand how to login and sync a game. Essentially I’ve now paid them 9.99 for me to never be able to enjoy this app again? - since I really don’t have it in me to tolerate the tutorials. I wish I just left it alone. Used to love it, now I’ve parted with money and no longer have a fund and challenging game to play.... very sad ☹️
Love this app but!
I miss it when the missing tiles used to be apart of the regular game. I don’t like that they included it into the premium package. I have had this app since about 2013. And I’m very pleased with all of the games. I just wish they could take that off premium or add more game to the premium pretty please. Thank you.
Used to love it
Like others, I started playing this on my iPad and decided to get it for my phone. I’m a very casual user that doesn’t play regularly, and I’ve come back now to find that they’ve completely ruined it. I don’t want to have to sit through a stupid “relaxed mode” video after every quick game that I play. There is so much pop up crap on here now that cannot be avoided that I will probably never play again. It’s a shame, because the graphics are beautiful and the games are fun and challenging when you have a few minutes to kill.
- Total Eclipse P.C.
- 681.5 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-17 - Total Eclipse P.C.
- In-App Purchases
- Game Pack 1 $0.99
- Game Pack 2 $0.99
- Game Pack 3 $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.