Assemble the scattered parts and make the clock complete! This is an educational app for kids learning how to read time through fun puzzles.
[Notice] This app includes the same contents of the free version with add-on. Please use this app, if you want to try all levels immediately or you don't want to use in-app purchase.
【 FEATURES 】
• 5 kinds of puzzles (assembly task) that will help your kids become familiar with clocks.
• The clock will be completed when the assembly tasks are cleared in order.
• Each task has 5 difficulty levels. You can take on the challenge in small steps.
• This app speaks out the time. You can learn with both eyes and ears.
• There is a hint button to help solve each puzzle.
• Both iPhone and iPad support (Universal)
• Full support for Retina display (high resolution)
【 5 ASSEMBLY TASKS 】
• [ Clock Board ]
Assemble pieces to create a completed clock board.
→ Learning geometry and spatial sense.
• [ Clock Numbers ]
Set hour or minute numbers on the clock board.
→ Learning the position of each numbers on a clock board.
• [ Clock Hands ]
Attach hands to a clock board and drag them to the specified time.
→ Learning how to set time with an operating hour and minute hand.
• [ Gears ]
Set gears inside a clock by its size and color.
→ Learning how to match by size and color.
• [ What Time ]
Choose the number of time which the analog clock shows.
→ Learning how to read a clock.
【 ABOUT LEVELS 】
Each task has 5 difficulty levels. You can take on the challenge in small steps.
【 2 PLAY MODES 】
• [ Assembly mode ]
5 assembly tasks are cleared in order and a clock is completed. The stages appear automatically according to the child's learning levels.
• [ Individual task mode ]
You can select and play a favorite task intensively. It is the mode suitable for playing only your favorite puzzles or conquering your poor tasks.
【 RECOMMENDED FOR AGES 2-10 】
• Easy for little children to play, enjoy and learn.
• This app is also designed for children with developmental disorders.
• Support for iOS 9
• Minor bug fixes and small improvements
* Due to technical reasons, this update requires iOS 6 or later.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.