ClockZ is a clock app that displays accurate current time. You can use basic clock features + Timers, Alarms, Widgets and Stopwatch for free.
If you join to the ClockZ Premium with a free trial, you can customize your clock and over 10 new features.
Free Basic Features:
• Seconds, Dates and Weeks
• Automatically unlock (Automatically does not sleep when launching the app)
• Photo background
• Full screen (Tap)
• Clock font
• Text size (Pinch)
• Music Alarm
• Device rotate (portrait / landscape)
• Widget (current time display)
• iMessage Sticker
• Clock for large and simple
• Optimized for Night Stand
About ClockZ Premium Member:
You can try it free for the first 7 days. Cancel anytime.
• Over 100 clock colors
• Free updates
• ClockZ Premium is $1.99/month (US dollar standard)
• Auto renewable subscription
• All clock colors + themes
• AR Clock, AR Stopwatch and AR Timestamp
• Clock Wallpaper for 3D Maps
• Battery display
• Voice clock
Price may vary by location. Premium Member will be charged to your iTunes account. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Apple ID account in Settings app after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Term of Use: https://meruem.com/legal
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. About AM/PM or 24-Hour Time
A. You can change from the Setting app < General < Date & Time < 24-Hour Time.
Q. About Alarm
A. Make sure that notification is enabled from the launch app < Plus button < Settings. And, please check the ringer volume and set time.
Q. About Time lag
A. ClockZ is synchronized with the time of the your device. Please check the time setting of the your device.
• Minor fixes! See you 2020!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great LARGE Display but
Great simple large display. Only a few issues, and maybe the 2nd is my stupidity.
1. The alarm would not work, until I thought, hmmmm, maybe I need to allow notifications. Yup. Now see that on this site, but the app should prompt you when installed to do this, like other apps. So many people have downgraded the ratings because the alarm “doesn’t work” - it does.
2. Am I missing something on the screen that tells me the alarm is on. When you set it, a pppup appears, but right over the clock so you have to dismiss it to see the time. Then nothing. Unless I’m missing something, should have at least an ASet somewhere, or open up that window after you set it somewhere in the corner of the screen. It is set, but feel uneasy never knowing night after night whether it’s set.
Again, unless I’m missing something - maybe someone can educate me, in which case would have 5 stars.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for great feedback🙏
I have been using the clocks app for over a year now and have really loved it but last night for some reason it switched over to military time or 24 hour time and I do not want that. I have to use that every day at work and would prefer just a normal clock setting. I cannot figure out how to change it. I have tried your settings with the app and I have gone into my phone settings and nothing offers me the choice to change it back to regular time. I will give it five stars if you Well tell me how to change it back
Developer Response ,
Bright ads flash all the time
I am deleting this app. I wanted to use this app on my night stand. But ads keep flashing on and off and waking me up.
I’ve heard of greed. But c’mon people. I’m not going to wake up in the middle of the night, because a new ad flashed on and then get the sudden urge to buy whatever it is your app is selling, before going back to sleep.
Most of the other free clock apps turn off the ad banner after a few moments of inactivity. I have yet to see the ad banner in this app go off. It just keeps flashing new ads of different colors and brightness. Shut off the ad banners after 30 seconds of inactivity. On second thought, just keep on doing what you’re doing, because I’m deleting the app, so it will make no difference to me.
- Meruem, Inc.
- 17.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2019 Meruem, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $4.99
- Theme $2.99
- Tower Backgrounds $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.