Want to post a photo, but you're too embarrassed because of an ugly zit? Would your kid's soccer photo look better if their teammate wasn't in it? Retouch and edit your photos like a pro with ClonePic!
With this simple mobile digital-image editing tool, you can instantly get rid of blemishes, acne/zits, sunspots, or any imperfections in your body/skin or image. Ever hear of a rubber-stamp tool or clone brush? It's the same tool graphic artists use to retouch professional images to give models that flawless look or to remove unwanted imperfections or blemishes (and even people!). Our app also includes feathering options to help you blend in the stamped areas!
With ClonePic, you don't have to be a professional designer to get the same great results.
* Get rid of unsightly pimples or blemishes from self-portraits
* Remove objects or people (like unwanted photo bombs) from pictures
* Multiple clone tools: includes a circle and square clone tool
* Feathering options: Make opacity and hardness adjustments when cloning
* Stamp preview: See a preview of what you will stamp before you perform the stamp
* Undo, redo, and undo all options
* Supports high-resolution images
* One-touch navigation
* Saves images to Camera Roll
* Share on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and on Pinterest
* Works with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
- Bug-fixes and improvements
- Added proper permissions-request language for camera and photo gallery access.
Ratings and Reviews
Not That Great
As a cloning tool, it leaves a lot to be desired. It cannot be locked together, so you can't flow on a clone correction. Just one spot at a time. Difficult to blend in as well, as opacity and hardness sliders had little effect. Fairly poor when compared to desktop software options.
Works just like Photoshop or any other high end photo editing software that has a clone tool in it, at a much cheaper price. As far as I know it is the only app that has an actual clone tool in it on the App Store. Thanks for a great little app I am using it already and very pleased with the results.
For a quick clone stamp fix on a photo this app works well. Watch the intro video; it shows how everything works. If bringing the "Hardness" setting all the way down doesn't make the clone 'soft' enough, try bringing the "Opacity" down a bit as well.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.