Access your closet on the go! Plan ahead and create outfits for events and day to day life. Use the calendar to keep track of WHAT you wore WHEN and WHERE. Prepare a packing list for your next trip from anywhere! Share your outfit with friends before heading out to prevent "double vision" ;)
Closet+ is a beautiful, feature-packed style assistant with unmatched functionality.
• Import your clothing quickly with the bulk-import feature.
• Organize your clothing into categories/subcategories, outfits, and favorites.
• Track when items and outfits were last worn, their price, and their cost-per-wear.
• Tag clothing by color, in need of mending/altering/dry cleaning, or by anything to suite your tagging needs.
• Plan what to wear ahead of time by adding your items and outfits to the built-in calendar.
• Access all of your favorite items and outfits in one super convenient location.
• Create packing lists before upcoming trips so you don't find yourself scrambling at the last minute.
• Multiple Closets! Great for fashion stylists, people who have their clothing in multiple locations, or even people who wish to separate their clothing by season or any other way.
• Share your style with the world using Facebook, Twitter, or email.
• Backup with the built-in backup and restore tools to keep your data safe if something goes wrong with your device.
• Themes! Customize the look of Closet+ to match your tastes.
Keep up to date:
Twitter ~ http://twitter.com/closetapp
Facebook ~ http://facebook.com/closetapp
• iOS 9 Support.
• iPhone 6/6S/6+/6S+ Support (Finally).
• New Sharing section which can be found in the main menu. Quickly share what you're wearing today (#TodayImWearing), which will post what's on your calendar for today. Or share any item or outfit you wish with various social networks.
• You can now zoom in on item photos. Tap the photo to enter fullscreen mode, then pinch or double-tap to zoom in and out. Single tap to exit.
• When dragging items and outfits around to rearrange them you can now move to the top and bottom of the screen to scroll around before dropping.
• When creating items and outfits you can now add them to the calendar right from the details screen.
• When viewing items and outfits in the calendar you can now navigate to the next/previous ones.
• Category cells now display the total number of items/outfits in that category as well as those in any subcategories.
• The "Uncategorized" cells in the clothing section will now only show if uncategorized content exists.
• Minor refinements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
There are Too Many Glitches
At first when I bought the app it worked well and I had no issues. Yet, after a couple days the app wouldn't even open. I tried multiple times and it would just keep crashing. Thankfully, the next day it worked again. I paid for the full version too, the least i expected was quality and BASIC ACCESS TO THE APP for paying $5.99. The app works when it wants to and it is very frustrating.
- The camera randomly flips.
- I cannot see the categories and items I add towards the top of the screen because it glitches and they are past the top of my screen.
- Randomly things will change categories.
Now, that I see this app hasn't been updated in 3 years. I am sure this review will come of nothing. DESPITE ME PURCHASING THE OPTION THAT INCLUDES ANY FUTURE UPDATES.
Thank you for ripping me off, and if by some chance this app is still functional, get it together.
Love it! Responsive customer support
I have been using Closet+ for well over a year now, and love it. I find it easy to use on my iPhone, and it interacts well with my phone’s camera (I prefer using my phone’s camera instead of taking pics thru the app.) I recently upgraded my phone, and couldn’t figure out how to transfer my paid upgrade, so I emailed Customer Support and they got back to me within a few days with the simple solution. I have not had any problems with glitches as other reviewers have stated. Highly recommend.
When using the outfit grid, you cannot select the last item in any category, it remains grayed out.
The first subcategory is covered up my a title banner and you can't select any items from 1st sub category.
I have to do so much work to overcome the glitches that I may not keep the app for long. You have to pay to photograph more than a few items. I'm still going to try to use it because it look a lot of energy taking pictures and organizing my closet. It may still help me actually put together outfits.
- MY STATIC SELF Ltd.
- 6.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009 MY STATIC SELF Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $2.99
- Everything Forever $5.99
- Multiple Closets $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.