ClotMD allows patients and health care providers to easily manage therapeutic use of warfarin, a Vitamin K Antagonist on a computer or mobile device.
- Easily Manage INR levels, and dosing schedules
- Real time alerts, and notifications regarding your INR levels, testing schedule, or appointment reminders
- Receive communication from your treating physician when your medication dosage requires adjustment based on your most current INR levels
- Refer to built in diet library to help you maintain your target INR levels
- Track your INR results, share your history with any healthcare professionals you choose
Bug fixes, minor feature upgrades.
Ratings and Reviews
No sign up page!
I just downloaded the app but I get a log-in error message because I haven’t set up an account, need a sign-up page
Cannot access the app or website because there is no way to register
There is a login page but no registration capability. I’ve gone to their website but still no way to register.
CANT GET IN
No sign up page! Can’t even get in the first time. Too bad it’s useless...
- BBMK Technologies, LLC
- 28.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017 BBMK Technologies, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.