ClotMD allows patients and health care providers to easily manage therapeutic use of warfarin, a Vitamin K Antagonist on a computer or mobile device.
- Easily Manage INR levels, and dosing schedules
- Real time alerts, and notifications regarding your INR levels, testing schedule, or appointment reminders
- Receive communication from your treating physician when your medication dosage requires adjustment based on your most current INR levels
- Refer to built in diet library to help you maintain your target INR levels
- Track your INR results, share your history with any healthcare professionals you choose
Bug fixes, minor feature upgrades.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No sign up page!
I just downloaded the app but I get a log-in error message because I haven’t set up an account, need a sign-up page
I can’t sign up
This app seems perfect for my needs, i downloaded it, but there’s not an option to sign up, only to sign in which it won’t let me because i’m not signed up yet. Will someone please tell me how to sign up?
Cannot access the app or website because there is no way to register
There is a login page but no registration capability. I’ve gone to their website but still no way to register.
- BBMK Technologies, LLC
- 28.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017 BBMK Technologies, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.