Easily download music to your devices and play music offline.
Make your unlimited music library available on your device. Anytime. Anywhere.
● Import Music from multiple sources: Airdrop, Files, iPhone/iPad Library (Apple Music), Wi-fi transfer, your Clouds.
● Download songs and play without internet or Wifi (offline music player).
● Wi-fi transfer: import music into the app through computer's web browser.
● Open in / Copy to: easy to import files from other apps.
● All of the most popular formats are supported: .flac .mp3, .aiff, .m4a, .wav, .mp4 ...
● Full-Featured Music Player:
- Sleep timer.
- Background playback, lock screen and control center, headphones support.
- Playback with repeat of song or list and shuffle.
- Play next/later and reordering Up Next queue.
● Unlimited free storage with Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Box.
● Universal music player for both iPhone and iPad.
### Your 5star rating & comment will support us to improve the features and to give updates.
● App Support:
Follow L7Mobile on Facebook | Instagram | Youtube | Twitter.
Crash fixes and improvements including: Cannot pause music from remote control (Airpods, Headphones).
Get the latest version for all of the available features.
Ratings and Reviews
My only gripe is that the full-screen ads that you have to close out of periodically will keep you from being able to use headphone or lock screen audio controls (play/pause/next song etc) until you open the app up again and close the ad. I don’t understand why there isn’t a paid version that’s ad free. I would pay good money for a functional ad free music player app.
FYI: For anyone looking to play mp3s stored in your phone or iCloud files, there is a way though it’s hard to figure out on your own. Open your file manager app, go to the song you want to put in this app, click the share button, and find this app’s icon in the share menu. This will import the MP3 file to this app, where they can auto play or be added to playlists.
Only one problem so far.
I would give it five, if not for one thing. When I’m adding multiple songs into a playlist, my finger will slide a bit, making the page go to the side, therefore making it to where I have to start all over again. Can u at least make it to where it doesn’t go off until u hit the back button? I’ve seriously almost thrown my phone because I got about 50 in before that hapened.
All in all it’s excellent. Sometimes you have to tell it to download a song more than once, because it will tell you it has downloaded everything you asked but some songs won’t show up. But for the most part it does everything well. You can upload songs to the phone using the app from a variety of places including Google Drive and Dropbox or even from your own desktop. As far as playback goes it’s excellent and flawless so far. I just wish there was a way to buy the app so that the commercials would stop when I’m trying to upload the songs. They do not seem to show up during playback, though!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.