- Search for sessions by speakers, topics, themes, industries and job roles
- An Experience tab featuring a selection of talks, labs, demos, and suggestions to enhance your journey on-site
- Bug fixes and feature enhancements
- Speed and latency improvements
- Thank you for your feedback, we’re always looking to improve your experience!
Ratings and Reviews
Suggestion - Notes
Will be great if could take notes against registered sessions.
Continues refreshes, auto scrolls and sudden logging outs
This is literally the worst application I ever used for last 5 years for iPhone. It’s obviously not native, so I can see continues refreshes of the page, auto scrolls to the top after going back, two spinners. I’m getting logged out every time I don’t have a WiFi connection. It’s the worst User Experience ever for such kind of app. After every navigation I have to choose the day (why it can not be done automatically?) and to scroll down to the current time slot (same?). As an Apple developer, honestly, I don’t understand how this app got approved during the review process.
This app is the Face of the Next conference, which represents the Next and cutting edge technologies... I’m confused to see ironically worst ever application.
Very poor conference app
Many poor things about this app:
1) The sync schedule to calendar is totally broken (unfortunately). That would have been very useful.
2) Zero indications anyplace in the app about where to get lunch (two colleagues got no food because they couldn’t find it), and I only did after asking many people and finding it behind an *unmarked* curtain on the show floor.
3) THIRTY copies of the notification to rate each session after the end of the session, completely overrunning any other notifications.
4) No floor plans about where the various rooms (e.g. Moscone South “Salon 11”) were in each building. Route finding from one room to the next would be better still (Google brags that they have that tech—show us!)
5) Both the overall schedule and the “my schedule” being nonfunctional for an hour after the Tuesday keynote.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.