Outlines are interactive and highly customizable notes that organize your plans, projects, and ideas in a clear way. Cloud Outliner enables you to create and share outlines between your Mac, iOS devices, and Evernote account.* Got a sudden flash of insight? Don't risk forgetting it – just enter it right away on whatever device is closest, and see your changes synchronized with all your devices at once.
This tool is not yet another notebook app or sticky notes organizer for mobile devices. Not even a little! Thanks to tight integration with Evernote and iCloud, extensive import and export functionality, rich-text editor, and a truly intuitive user interface with gestures, the solution will become your reliable assistant both at work and at home. You can seamlessly synchronize your records with Evernote and iCloud, share your data in different ways (PDF, OPML, plain text, emails, and even paper copies), and format your notes in the built-in powerful editor. All your thoughts, ideas, ongoing tasks, and even arbitrary memos will be kept safe and available close at hand. You can simply focus on the things that really matter – and the Cloud Outliner will cover everything else.
Install Cloud Outliner to reduce complexity and easily align your daily routines!
Data management and protection:
• Flexible multi-tier document manager
• Highly visible color stickers to mark important records
• Password protection
• Customizable document templates
• Duplicate document operation
Rich-text outline editor:
• Drag and Drop functionality for sorting and reordering rows
• Swipe left or right to change the indentation level
• Multi-selection feature to reorder rows, change indentation, or delete them all at once
• Optional checkboxes that facilitate selection
• Optional automatic numbering (3 styles)
• Adding notes to data and list items
• Customizable text size, color, and style
• Highlighting important rows using different text colors and styles
• Read-only mode support
• View completed tasks
• Collapse/expand functionality for all items
• Filters for displaying only checked or only unchecked items
• Undo/redo operations
• Cut/copy/paste data to outlines or even external apps (Notes, Mail, Safari, etc.)
• Automatic highlighting of links and phone numbers
• Wireless keyboard support (with a wide range of keyboard shortcuts)
Sharing of outlines:
• Export of outlines to PDF
• Import and export of OPML files
• Air Print outlines
• Sending outlines by email or an instant messenger
• “Open In...” feature
Synchronization of outlines:
• Mac version is also available*
• Sync outlines across all your devices with iCloud*
• Sync outlines with Evernote
• Light and Dark themes
• Clear and intuitive design
• Search by outline name or an arbitrary text
• Portrait & Landscape mode support
• Full screen landscape mode on iPhone
• Single app for iPhone and iPad
* Sync with Mac requires Cloud Outliner Pro for macOS, sold separately.
• Fixed sync issue with the latest version of Evernote
• Added compatibility with the latest version of operating system and latest devices
• Other minor fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent outliner system (Mac and iOS) for great price
There are some outliners out there which charge an excessive amount of money. Sure, they have some nice additional features, but it’s annoying to see many developers keep milking the cash cow with new paid versions, and even the much hated subscription model. This Cloud Outliner system has both iOS and Mac versions, and if you buy both of them, it’s only a fraction of what others might charge. The iCloud sync is flawless. You can even see it sync in front you. Just don’t immediately edit any outline that you open, to give it a chance to sync changes from your other devices. The ONLY thing I would want from this app is to customize the keyboard shortcuts. I’m very used to the shortcuts from the THINGS time management app, and so it’s a bit tricky to switch to this app’s keystrokes to move items up and down, etc. I hope more people buy and support this developer so this outliner can keep getting better, and giving great value for your money.
A good outliner that allows for hierarchy folders and files that can be expanded or retracted - There are very few apps that will do this. Also the Sync is flawless all the time and I have only had one time in 3-4 months that I moved around a lot of folders and had a crash that lost the changes; but beyond that it has been very reliable. There are other good apps outliner like Notebooks where you can also have many levels of nested file structure but where the sync is not instant and completely unreliable so what good are they. This app is stable and can be counted on and accessed from any device.
It is missing a couple key ingredients (there is no perfect app available) such as the ability to print. I copy and paste into notability and print fro there and it retains the structure but not the formatting. It also does not have the ability to attach files so it cant be used for information storage and retrieval. I use Notability for that too but it does not have a file hierarchy beyond a folder with underlings and no further hierarchy(much like Evernotes same major restriction) It would also be great to be able to use it more for tasks if it had tagging (context) and alerts.
For a reliable Outliner with and expandable and retractable file structure and unlimited hierarchy levels structure, it may be the best option available today
29 keyboard shortcuts
What can be improved? • Image Attachment • Exporting said images in PDF Shortcuts below: Enter - Add new row Shift+Enter - Add child row Esc - Begin/end row editing Delete - Delete selected rows Ctrl+Cmd+Up - Move up Ctrl+Cmd+Down - Move down Ctrl+Cmd+Right - Increase indent Ctrl+Cmd+Left - Decrease indent Right - Expand group Left - Collapse group Space - Check/Uncheck selected rows Cmd+Z - Undo Cmd+Shift+Z - Redo Shift+Up - Shift Up Shift+Down - Shift Down Up - Up Down - Down Cmd+F - Find text Cmd+C - Copy Cmd+V - Paste Cmd+X - Cut Cmd+I - Italic Cmd+B - Bold Cmd+U - Underlined Cmd+A - Select All Cmd+Up - Select First Cmd+Down - Select Last Shift+Esc - Clear selection Cmd+Shift+K - Begin/end comment editing 2020 and about the only iOS app that supports external bluetooth Keyboard SHORTCUTS on iPhone app. You can write and organize ideas as fast as they come. This allows your thoughts to be rapidly organized unlike anything else.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Denys Ievenko
- 28.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Xwavesoft
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.