Airsketch is the fastest way to capture, annotate, and share screenshots and videos. Thanks to a streamlined interface, support for recording your screen, and an automatic web hosting option, you can try Airsketch for free to share anything with anyone.
* Draw on captured images or record a screencast of what you see
* Instantly upload a screenshot (requires Premium. Learn more below)
* Use keyboard shortcuts to quickly trigger each capture option
* Or use Airsketch from the menu bar
* Copy captures to your clipboard instead of uploading or saving locally
* Capture your screen and begin annotating with a single click or shortcut
* Draw and add arrows, shapes, and text to screenshots
* Resize objects and drawings for the perfect fit
* Change the color of text and shapes so they stand out
*SHARE* with Airsketch Premium
Share captures with friends, family, and coworkers for just 99 cents per month or $9.99 per year, a 15 percent savings!
* Effortlessly share images and videos - there is nothing to configure, no passwords to remember
* It’s just one click to upload a capture and automatically copy the sharing link to your clipboard
Try Airsketch for free today. Some features require a Premium subscription of 99 cents per month or $9.99 per year - a 15 percent savings!
Prices may vary by location. Your credit card will be billed through your iTunes account. Subscriptions renew until you cancel them at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. To manage an existing subscription, go to your Account Settings in the App Store. If a subscription is purchased during a trial period, any extra time of that trial period is forfeited.
Airsketch Premium is an auto renewable subscription:
- Share Online the captured images
- Share Online Gif Captured
- Share Screeenshots
$0.99 monthly, $9.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Terms of Service: http://www.cloudsketchapp.com/terms
Ratings and Reviews
It works, but the sketch tools could have better UX
It works. While simple is good with a tool like this. AirSketch's annotation tools are too simple.
TL:DR; I like "Annotate - Capture and Share" much better.
AirSketch doesn't seem to have keybaord shortcuts for annotation, like T for text... no options for arrow direction... no "blur" to hide sensitive information.
No ability to quickly drag and drop the image you editing to the desktop or into an email.
So... yeah, it works but there are a dozen of these that work.
Love this app!!
This is the kind of easy-to-use app that everyone should have thought of years ago. Don’t know why it’s so hard to find a program like this but it’s exactly what I was looking for. Keep up the good work!
Draw to save not working
Seems like as long as I draw something on the screenshot, then the saved image will be blank. Other features, works fine.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.