Application to capture photo, video web cam from Mac computer, or other iPhone, iPad, or iPod, with help from Dropbox, and control it over internet.
The iPhone, iPad, or iPod can used as client as well as server camera.
Optional Mac server software called "Cloud Spy Svr", and please download from Mac App store, if you want to use your Mac computer as server camera or as Client at the same time.
* Using "Cloud Spy" you can easily access your Mac Camera, iPhone, or iPad as server camera capture it, and display it in your iPhone, iPad.
* Download 30 second video from server camera
* Detect motion in front of Mac webcam, and record the activity, and notify IOS client.
* Stream image (WIFI only)
* You can also make task to inform server to capture camera from start time, interval of taking snapshot and duration.
* Using "copy paste" features, whenever you copy text or image from your mac, the text and image will be automatically send to iPhone/iPad app.
* Now you can drag and drop file to iPhone or iPad with easy
You can remote control Mac OS X camera and download the image when you on the move.
Do not need special software or network setting to use this application, just register for Dropbox account "www.dropbox.com" (its free).
- Motion detection and inform client through push notification
- Record video by your command over internet.
- Capture camera on your mac using iPhone, iPad
- Capture screenshot on your mac using iPhone, iPad
- Send command to server to capture image by tasks (start time, duration, and interval) no need to trigger server to capture camera manually.
(1) Apply for Dropbox account if you dont have one (www.dropbox.com)
(2) Download this software on iPhone or iPad, and link to Dropbox using Dropbox Account.
(3) Download server application, run and link to Dropbox using Dropbox Account and you are done.
Please go to following website for more detail how to install dan use the software.
- bug fix for iOS 13
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Geat Nanny Cam !
I've been looking for a inexpensive security cam and found this program. I can access my iMac camera anytime while at work and check on the Babysitter and my little one. It's easy to use but does require another program to be installed (Dropbox- which is fast and easy setup) . Once everything is installed your set ! Overall a pretty good cheap option to watching your house (as long as its within view of the camera) .
It will be great if new features will be added.
Don't waste your time. Takes pictures fine but will not download on mobile device and is an empty file on Dropbox.
- Ananta Sjartuni
- 58.3 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © GMSoft 2012
- In-App Purchases
- Capture camera task $0.99
- Pro Version $0.99
- Copy Paste Feature $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.