CloudApp is the world's leading visual communication platform. Create and share files, annotated screenshots, make GIFs, HD videos, screen recordings and screencasts on your Desktop — and upload them to the Cloud.
Drag a file to CloudApp or use our hotkey shortcuts to capture a screenshot, GIF, or HD screen-recording. A link to the file will automatically be copied to your clipboard that you can paste to Slack, Twitter, IM, email, or smoke signals.
"So simple that you use it without realizing it's there." — Tim Van Damme (Dropbox)
“CloudApp streamlines our sharing and communication. I no longer waste time trying to explain complex workflows or edits to be made or get mired in file attachments. Instead I just constantly use CloudApp to capture, comment, and share via a handy link. CloudApp is indispensable to the efficiency of our business, and they’re fantastic to work with.” — Daniel Odio (ShareThis)
"CloudApp is extremely useful, beautiful, and so very simple. Exactly what you want in a utility." — Mark Jardine (Tapbots)
"CloudApp is file sharing the way it should be: simple and powerful with a handy keyboard shortcut integration that my fingers tend to stay glued to, all bundled into an elegant UI." — Brian Hoff (The Design Cubicle)
“Few apps come across my path that becomes instantly integrated into my workflow. Cloudapp is one of them. I honestly can't imagine using my computer without it. It's critical to the way I work.” — Mike Gowen (Delighted)
• Simple and easy interface that streamlines your sharing flow
• Drag and drop any file, link, screenshot, screen-recording, image, code-snippets, URL, video to get an automatically generated URL link copied to your clipboard, ready to be shared.
• Visual search to find what you’re looking for
• Share screenshots and screen-recordings using customized hotkey shortcuts for superior visual collaboration
• GIF and HD screen-recording with audio commenting (for HD) to clearly demonstrate complex workflows
• Record a webcam video-message for faster and more animated communication
• Add annotations for visual feedback or emphasis
• Get the global history of your drops along with the view-count and open-tracking
• Add a password to increase your drop’s privacy
• Use auto-destruction to set your drops to delete on a timed fuse and control your asset’s longevity
• Use a Custom Domain (eg. shorturl.co/XXXX) and your branding to make CloudApp an extension of you or your business
• Share assets using links (built-in URL shortening!)
• Re-copy a link, delete or rename an asset from the menu-bar
• iOS app for CloudApp on the go
• External app support & integrations: Photoshop, Hipchat, Safari, Slack, Skype, Maps, Notes, Finder, Safari, Sketch, TextMate, Terminal, Chrome and tons more.
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Works most of the time
Over the couple years I've used CloudApp it works great most of the time then something throws it off and quirky things happen for a few weeks. Eventually, they come out with an update and all works well again. Seems to be pretty stable at the moment. (Sep 2022) Would like to see the ability to move my picture where ever on the screen when filming screen recordings. On a large screen monitor its pretty useless with me down in the corner as a miniscule talking head. Overall, its a good product.
Don't update to v.7
I used this app all the time with my previous emplyee to show up changes in UI PRs, and for walk through new features. However when I installed the app with new employer - it was suggected to be updated. Update to v.7 fully removed edit video from UI and you can not edit it from the site either -> which doesn't make it more usefult that standart screen recording from mac, if not even more limiting :(
Has saved me days of work
I've used this tool for longer than I can remember. In that time period, it has saved me countless hours of work by simplifying the workflow for sharing screenshots, by making it easy to do quick instructional videos, and by being available across devices so that I can access content regardless of where I am. It gets better and better with every release and I'm glad they've grown exponentially.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Linebreak SL
- 104.1 MB
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 CloudApp (CloudPlus, Inc.)