CloudApp is the world's leading visual communication platform. Create and share files, annotated screenshots, make GIFs, HD videos, screen recordings and screencasts on your Desktop — and upload them to the Cloud.
Drag a file to CloudApp or use our hotkey shortcuts to capture a screenshot, GIF, or HD screen-recording. A link to the file will automatically be copied to your clipboard that you can paste to Slack, Twitter, IM, email, or smoke signals.
"So simple that you use it without realizing it's there." — Tim Van Damme (Dropbox)
“CloudApp streamlines our sharing and communication. I no longer waste time trying to explain complex workflows or edits to be made or get mired in file attachments. Instead I just constantly use CloudApp to capture, comment, and share via a handy link. CloudApp is indispensable to the efficiency of our business, and they’re fantastic to work with.” — Daniel Odio (ShareThis)
"CloudApp is extremely useful, beautiful, and so very simple. Exactly what you want in a utility." — Mark Jardine (Tapbots)
"CloudApp is file sharing the way it should be: simple and powerful with a handy keyboard shortcut integration that my fingers tend to stay glued to, all bundled into an elegant UI." — Brian Hoff (The Design Cubicle)
“Few apps come across my path that becomes instantly integrated into my workflow. Cloudapp is one of them. I honestly can't imagine using my computer without it. It's critical to the way I work.” — Mike Gowen (Delighted)
• Simple and easy interface that streamlines your sharing flow
• Drag and drop any file, link, screenshot, screen-recording, image, code-snippets, URL, video to get an automatically generated URL link copied to your clipboard, ready to be shared.
• Visual search to find what you’re looking for
• Share screenshots and screen-recordings using customized hotkey shortcuts for superior visual collaboration
• GIF and HD screen-recording with audio commenting (for HD) to clearly demonstrate complex workflows
• Record a webcam video-message for faster and more animated communication
• Add annotations for visual feedback or emphasis
• Get the global history of your drops along with the view-count and open-tracking
• Add a password to increase your drop’s privacy
• Use auto-destruction to set your drops to delete on a timed fuse and control your asset’s longevity
• Use a Custom Domain (eg. shorturl.co/XXXX) and your branding to make CloudApp an extension of you or your business
• Share assets using links (built-in URL shortening!)
• Re-copy a link, delete or rename an asset from the menu-bar
• iOS app for CloudApp on the go
• External app support & integrations: Photoshop, Hipchat, Safari, Slack, Skype, Maps, Notes, Finder, Safari, Sketch, TextMate, Terminal, Chrome and tons more.
- Video annotations! Highlight information as you record videos with CloudApp’s new Video Annotation tool! Record faster, easier than ever.
- Up to 10x speed increase (video when Instant Video is turned on and screenshot compression)
- Annotations refresh! More font options and text alignment.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Use it Daily
I really love this app, I use it daily for work in technical support. The arrow, text, and highlight options are great. I wish the image would automatically copy, and I'm not thrilled that the new update has made it so that the previous window doesn't automatically open back up the way it used to. But overall really awesome app.
Developer Response ,
Hey Kristin, could you provide a lihttps://share.getcloudapp.com/Qwu051gbttle more feedback on what you mean re: "the window doesnt automatically open back up the way it used to".
Have you checked these settings -> https://share.getcloudapp.com/Qwu051gb
Liked it more than I do now
I am a sales person that is using this too to share content with my prospects. Somewhere down the line you moved away from certain features in the freemium model and now its a bit harder to navigate. Screen recordings deleted when this happened and then I had to go in a rerecored all the things I needed again. A big time waste for me when I should be able to grab and go from my library of assets. Still using it becuase I don't know of another.
A must-have utility!
I can't imagine working without this utility. I use it every day to capture and share screenshots and other files with my customers, as well as short how-to videos for techniical support. My only issue is that I have to re-enter my login credentials every single time they release an update. Still, it's a small inconvenience for such a handy tool. Highly recommend!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Linebreak SL
- 24.5 MB
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 CloudApp (CloudPlus, Inc.)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.