This free app is designed as an extension for users of the CloudBerry Managed Backup Service. The app provides a secure method to monitor backup activity and manage backup plans anywhere from your iOS devices.
With CloudBerry Backup Admin you can:
- Monitor successful and failed backup execution plans
- Track computer online / offline status
- Remotely start and stop backup and restore plans
- View plan execution history
- Receive native iOS notifications
- View client storage and memory usage
Any feedback is much appreciated, please contact us at email@example.com.
- The settings window did not close properly on iOS 12;
- Error messages are more obvious;
- 2FA Support;
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The app needs a bit of polish. We would suggest adding a time zone feature to make the backups easier to follow. A legend for the red green and yellow on the bars so we can get a better idea how to make the entire bar green. About 70 percent of the bars show the pc’s are off, but we can see they are on. We are looking forward to the next release of this product. This tool will be really valuable to us.
This app is just bad. Literally all the times and dates are zeros regardless of backup plan and when it was last run. The data this app gives you is actually worse than not having the data, because it’s false information leading you to believe cloudberry hasn’t worked properly. Sad.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.