The Next-Gen Legal Cloud® Built Exclusively for Plaintiff Personal Injury Law Firms
Life today is increasingly mobile and your case management software should be no different. The CloudLex iOS app allows attorneys to quickly access their important case information, whenever and wherever they need it-making your firm more agile and better suited to meet the needs of your clients and staff alike.
CloudLex’s Legal Cloud® is made for plaintiff personal injury law firms of all sizes. It offers a comprehensive suite of applications designed to help manage your cases efficiently, collaborate with your clients securely, and grow your practice exponentially.
KEY FEATURES OF THE MOBILE APP:
- Track the status of your matters in a centralized dashboard. Always stay alert to current, upcoming, and overdue tasks and events.
- Quickly search, filter, and review important case information, such as documents, tasks, notes, contacts, events, and more.
- Print urgent and important documents directly in the app.
- Add notes and calendar events in the app and they will automatically sync with all CloudLex® enabled devices. Add specific events to your iPhone calendar with the click of a button.
- Dictate notes with the built-in voice-to-text feature.
- Share documents and images with one tap. The app currently supports the following file types - jpeg, docx, rtf, xls, png, gif, txt.
Take your personal injury law firm to new heights, download the CloudLex® app now!
Please note: A CloudLex® web application account is required for log in.
An enhanced version of CloudLex’s mobile app is here—complete with a host of new features that will keep your firm going while you’re on the go.
• View My Matters and All Matters lists
• Upload documents and edit document properties
• Add and edit tasks
• View Medical Info, Medical Bills, Insurance, Liens, and Expenses under Matter details
• Add, edit, and assign events to CloudLex users
• View, add, and edit Global Contacts and edit contacts within a matter
• Filter Global Notes and Matter Notes by “Matter Name”, “Category”, “Added by”, “Important Note”, and “Added on”
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.