The Next-Gen Legal Cloud® Built Exclusively for Plaintiff Personal Injury Law Firms
Life today is increasingly mobile and your case management software should be no different. The CloudLex iOS app allows attorneys to quickly access their important case information, whenever and wherever they need it-making your firm more agile and better suited to meet the needs of your clients and staff alike.
CloudLex’s Legal Cloud® is made for plaintiff personal injury law firms of all sizes. It offers a comprehensive suite of applications designed to help manage your cases efficiently, collaborate with your clients securely, and grow your practice exponentially.
KEY FEATURES OF THE MOBILE APP:
- Track the status of your matters in a centralized dashboard. Always stay alert to current, upcoming, and overdue tasks and events.
- Quickly search, filter, and review important case information, such as documents, tasks, notes, contacts, events, and more.
- Print urgent and important documents directly in the app.
- Add notes and calendar events in the app and they will automatically sync with all CloudLex® enabled devices. Add specific events to your iPhone calendar with the click of a button.
- Dictate notes with the built-in voice-to-text feature.
- Share documents and images with one tap. The app currently supports the following file types - jpeg, docx, rtf, xls, png, gif, txt.
Take your personal injury law firm to new heights, download the CloudLex® app now!
Please note: A CloudLex® web application account is required for log in.
Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Events (Calendar) needs updating
Good app but the "Events" portion has some bugs that definitely need to be fixed asap and the interface for this section should also be updated. As for the bugs, sometimes when searching a "Matter" it will not pull anything thereby rendering any event you're trying to input useless. So if you're on the fly, good luck trying to put something on your calendar. And good luck remembering to do it when you get back to the office on your desktop. The other bug is a very annoying one and deals with the very last section of creating an event titled "Remind Users." This option is automatically defaulted to remind users "Assigned to Matter" and can't be unchecked. On the desktop there's at least additional options for "All Users" and "Select User."
As for the Events interface, it is so tiny and grayed out that it makes it very difficult to see and input things. It needs to be much much bigger. I can't stress how much of an improvement that would be alone.
Rant: CloudLex really likes to crowd your calendar with everyone's stuff because the are a "Matter" based legal solution. I really wish there was a better way to manage the calendar. Even if something inputted on the calendar is not specific to you, it's going on your calendar anyway because you're part of that team. I really wish there was a way around this other than taking myself off the matter (team). My calendar is loaded with everything the attorney is doing and his calendar is loaded with everything I'm doing. We both equally hate it. The only way around it is to make it a personal event (not assigned to a matter) but then you lose a host of reporting features on that case. It's really a lose lose. And even more so if you use the app because of that defaulted "Remind Users." I love everything about CloudLex minus the Events (calendar) which is so important to any practice. It's borderline a game changer.
Doesn't work anymore
After recent update, app just force closes every time i try to use it
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CloudLex Inc.
- 75.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 CloudLex Inc.