Newton mail supercharges your email at less than the price of a cup of coffee.
***Two Times Webby Winner For the Best Designed App*** & Numerous other awards.
Loved by critics, press, and thousands of subscribers from across the globe.
●"I've replaced my main apps with Newton. It's the best overall option with its reminders, improved search, cross-app cooperation and support for many email providers" - Joanna Stern, WSJ
●"With Newton, you’ll be amazed how much more productive your emailing on the go gets" - Allison Stadd, TIME
● “Excellent option if you use multiple platforms, particularly if you value minimalism” - Nathan Ingram, Engadget
● “Newton is the email app that you will still be using five years from now.” - Jack Busch, Groovy Post
● “There’s Still Hope For Email” - Jared Newman, Fast Company
● “My favorite email app for Mac and the iPhone” - Lory Gil, iMore
Declutter your busy-inbox. Unleash Speed. Communicate Better.
Newton helps busy professionals and teams go through their email twice as fast. Cutting down complexity with a minimal interface helps professionals manage emails with a smile.
Works with Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail/Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and all IMAP accounts.
◈Sign Up Once, Use Everywhere◈
Use your Newton account to instantly access your email anytime, across ALL your devices - be it iPhone, iPad, PC or Mac. Email preferences & settings are synced magically on every device, without having to set up your account all over again.
◈Why Newton is the only email app you need ◈
● Read Receipts
Email tracking to get read-status for every email you send. Also, get notified as soon as the email is read. Know exactly who read your email with individual mail tracking.
● Send Later
Schedule emails to be sent later and have them delivered to the recipient’s inbox at just the right moment.
● Tidy Inbox
Focus on emails that matter. Weed out newsletters and social media emails to another folder and make your inbox distraction-free. Think Gmail tabs for all email accounts.
Set your emails to come back to Inbox at a more convenient time. Snooze emails, not productivity.
● Connected Apps
Finish your workflow without leaving your email. Add important emails to your favorite productivity apps like Todoist, Evernote, OneNote, Pocket, Trello, Wunderlist, Instapaper & more.
● Undo Send
Pull back that email blunder you just sent. Especially useful when you’re on mobile and need to reply in a hurry.
Recap automatically brings back conversations that are waiting for your reply or that need following up. It also covers other mails with due dates, reminders etc., so that nothing slips through the cracks. (Available only in English)
● Instant push notifications for ALL types of email
Gmail, Hotmail/Outlook, Exchange, Yahoo Mail, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and any IMAP account.
● Save attachments to your favorite cloud storage service like Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive etc. with ease.
And much more…
- 2-factor authentication
- One-click Unsubscribe
- Custom Inbox Swipes
- HTML signatures
- Email Aliases
- Print emails
- Turn on/off Conversations
- Touch ID
- Custom Folder Sync
- Spotlight Search
- 3D Touch
- Remote Wipe
- Passcode Lock
- Unified Inbox
- Available in major languages
◈ Newton Mail has a companion in the Newton Calendar. Download the app, and all your events/calendars will sync automatically. Works with Google and Exchange (EWS) calendars. ◈
◈ Privacy, Promised! ◈
Newton does NOT track your location.
NO in-app targeted Ads
PRIVACY GUARANTEE— Newton is ad-free and does not rent, sell, distribute or monetize on your data. To anyone. Ever.
Shoot us at email@example.com
Thanks to everyone for showing love and support. Love Newton App?
Rate us or leave the reviews!
- UI Tweaks.
- Tons of crash and bug fixes.
- True Dark mode to save battery. iOS 13+.
- Swipe between emails from inside of an email.
- Setting to either go back to email list or to next email after performing an action.
- Multi swipe emails to mark read, snooze, archive, delete, etc.
- Emails getting cut off issue is fixed.
- Easier to copy email addresses now..
- Capitalizing letter fixed.
- Marking an email unread from list just marks the latest email as unread.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Newton is the best by far on iOS. Two things make it just less than perfect. 1) The search is terrible. When I search by sender, it never pulls up all the messages from that sender. And it doesn't even pull up the most recent messages. It seems to pull in a random collection of emails from that sender, spanning the past few months, but it almost always misses the message I'm looking for. I end up logging into Apple Mail when I need to search for a specific message. I can't figure why Newton wouldn't just pull up a list of all matching messages, starting with the most recent. Seems simple enough.
2) I really wish they gave you the option of split panel view on desktop. The desktop UI is basically the exact same as the iOS app. I understand the desire for simplicity, but with more real estate on the desktop, a split panel view would speed up my workflow a ton. Some email clients give you the option, at least.
Other than those two complaints, Newton is by far superior to every other email app available. No contest. In a league of its own.
Best E-Mail Client & Support
I understand many negative reviews are being left by those who think the price is too high for the subscription. I used to be in the same mindset and tried just about every mail app worth trying that was available on the App Store before begrudgingly trying Newton and liking it enough to subscribe.
After a little over a year and using the app extensively on my iPhone as well as my Mac I can honestly say this is the best Mail app you can find. Feature rich, simple design, it just works and it works amazingly well. Just research how much it costs for add ons to GMail, for example, for the read receipts or send later functionality. It costs more than the cost of the Newton subscription - and those are just two features.
One last thing - Support. I understand you may not always need support, but when you do - I know when I do - it’s sometimes a pain to wait for an answer you need or would like to have right away. Newton’s support is unmatched! I can send an E-Mail at 11PM and get an answer LITERALLY within a 10 minute time frame. This isn’t just a one instance, I’ve emailed on numerous occasions with different questions and have always gotten answers within minutes - no matter the time or day.
If your hesitant - Just give it a try. This app is amazing and definitely worth the money. Especially if your an E-Mail power user.
Keep up the great work Newton Team - Thank You!!!
Few things I’ve been waiting for over a year to be fixed
1) need to have a number somewhere on threads on main page to show how many emails are contained in the conversation
2) need ability to show more text on email notifications to Apple Watch. May be able to do this by reducing font size like outlook does
3) need to be able to show all of a message by default without having to scroll to bottom to request the full email that has been truncated. Really frustrating when you get to the bottom and then have to click that button that sends you to the beginning of a large email when you have already read 3/4 of the email. I thought this was supposed to speed up your email management???
4) add ability to change text size throughout application so if you want smaller text you can see more emails on main screen
5) Sllllllow to load emails. Have to watch a circus of emails appear and then disappear if I did some work on gmail on the computer. Basically can see every move you made at a different location and can take forever to get caught up if you are a high volume email user
- CloudMagic, Inc.
- 219.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © CloudMagic, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.