The Voxox CloudPhone mobile app is a business phone system in your pocket with unique and innovative features. Now you can use one device to manage your business and personal calls while on the go. CloudPhone answers and routes your calls professionally while giving you the flexibility to communicate with your customers where and when you choose.
***Mobile app features unique to CloudPhone:***
1. Free business text messages anywhere in the United States, Canada, and Mexico with a monthly plan (up to 5000 messages)
2. One touch access to features such as call recording, conference calling, eavesdrop and flip call.
3. Eavesdrop on incoming voicemails in real time and answer important calls.
4. Unparalleled call quality - Calls sound great and stay connected even in poor network conditions with our patent-pending codec.
5. Calls to International destinations at super low rates. Great for the global entrepreneur!
Other mobile app features include:
1. Forward business calls to any number and ensure you never miss an important call
2. Read your voicemail transcriptions
3. Flip calls from your mobile to a deskphone or other device
4. Access your phone contacts and favorite business contacts
5. Use your business number to place outbound calls or return calls from call history
6. View and manage call activity (calls, voicemails and recorded calls)
7. Receive notifications for missed calls, voicemails and recorded calls
You must be an existing CloudPhone customer to use this application. All CloudPhone plans include a local or toll free phone number, a professional company greeting, an auto attendant for call routing, voicemail and call forwarding.
We're always working to make CloudPhone better than ever! In this release:
* We fixed a bug that was making text fields impossible to read when the phone is in "dark mode"
* We increased the speed that the app gets messages when the app is not open.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or suggestions for improvement!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Overall I really like Coudphone but there a couple of things holding it back from a full 5 stars for me. Im going to start with the negatives.
- No multimedia support for texts (which is needed especially formrunning a business. Supposed you have a home improvement business and need to send pictures of the project)
- Sometimes my texts never even go through Ive been told. Also Im not getting texts that people have sent me. This has happened multiple times.
- Sometimes Calls have a tendancy to drop
- No way to delete activity log
+ Simple and easy to use and IT WORKS
+ CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TOP NOTCH
+ Pleas do not let my negative points discourage you. CLOUDPHONE IS AWESOME AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT REGARDLESS OF THE FEW FLAWS.
Thanx CLOUDPHONE keep up the good work
Able to separate business and personal calls
This service absolutely ROCKS! Highly suggested if you’re on the move. I now have the ability to separate my business and personal calls with a simple app one phone at a reasonable monthly subscription fee. The negative and one star ratings are the past and I’m sure there were issues at first, but with each update there are always improvements and bug fixes.
Thank you, Cloud Phone! My phone is more manageable.
Great business phone system
With Cloud Phone i was able to avoid purchasing extra hardware; i just downloaded the app and now my customers reach me on my cellphone, keeping my personal stuff separate from business. All this having a full featured phone system in the palm of my hand. When i hired two employees; they installed Cloudphone and we made them work as two extensions for our office ph number.
Very little investment for all the rewards you get.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.