Mobile App for ownCloud or Nextcloud based servers (since version 1.2.0)
With CloudSecurium™ for iOS you can connect anytime and anywhere from your mobile devices with your ownCloud or Nextcloud Server - a system for storage, exchange and synchronization of your data. Besides standard functions (create / edit / remove folders or files; create a public link) CloudSecurium™ offers the possibility to secure public links with passwords. This App can be used for mobile devices of all sizes.
- Native App with full support for iPhone, iPhone 6+ and iPad
- Support for Touch ID
- Create / edit / remove folders or files
- Synchronization of all your files on all devices, connected with ownCloud
- Creation of public links with a possibility to secure them with passwords
- Flexible configuration of erasing downloaded files
- Many Backends
- Automatic lock when idle
- Intuitive interface
- Support for offline mode
Please notice :
For this App to work you need to install ownCloud in version 8.0 or later or Nextcloud in version 12.0 or later. Further details can be found here: www.owncloud.org / www.nextcloud.com
Supporting of Nextcloud
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.