Buy Genuine Products From Top Celebrities. Celebrity Sellers Invited. Absolute Brand Integrity, Security, and Amplification for Brands. FREE Shipping 2-3 Days Available.
CLOUT VID™ (VIRTUAL INTERNET DISTRIBUTION)
WHO WE ARE
Absolute Brand Integrity, Security and Amplification
We are an A.I powered Celebrity Marketplace; the only platform in the world that addresses brand integrity in an innovative manner, whereby the amplification and security of the brand, is placed before the ability to reduce the brand’s value through unauthorized access.
Did you know that trade in pirated goods is now 3.3% of world trade and rising?
Did you know that based on 2016 customs seizure data, imported pirated goods was at US$509 billion, up from US$461 billion in 2013?
Did you know that brand piracy causes a loss of US$4.6 Billion in market share alone?
Did you know that the consequence of brand piracy is the consumption of fake, untested and poor quality goods by consumers, which can damage the reputation of brands and even result in damage to people’s health?
Did you know that 7 out of 10 CDs sold around the world are pirated?
THE DEVASTATING EFFECTS OF COUNTERFEITING:
The effects of counterfeiting manifest in many ways including:
• Loss of sales revenue and profit margin
• Over production costs
• Fraudulent product warranty claims
• Product liability claims
• Brand and product reputation damage
THE LIFECYCLE OF COUNTERFEITING
The destructive effects of counterfeiting follows a typical lifecycle over four stages:
1. Entry – counterfeiting is at a small scale as counterfeiters enter the market producing counterfeit goods in small scale. The small volume of counterfeit production is usually not detected and allows counterfeiters to achieve an entry point from which to scale up.
2. Growth – at this stage the counterfeit product is being produced on a larger scale and becomes more economical for counterfeiters to further scale their production. By now the sales volume of the genuine product begin to slow as counterfeit substitution begins to achieve scale and traction.
3. Critical – Growth of the counterfeit product expands rapidly to reach a critical scale where the volume of counterfeit products begins to significantly displace the genuine product resulting in declining sales volumes and a decline in profit and market share. By this stage the problem is in epidemic proportions and the counterfeiters have hijacked a large share of the genuine product’s market share.
4. Fatal – Now the counterfeiting problem becomes so large and entrenched that the genuine product is losing significant sales and profit such that it becomes unprofitable. The brand reputation has been damaged such that consumers no longer trust the product or company and the situation becomes untenable.
HOW TO PROTECT YOUR BRAND AND BUSINESS
A direct, innovative and smart way to combat counterfeiting is using Clout Vid™
With Clout Vid, you are able to effectively protect your brand against counterfeiting, as only verified authorized sellers or resellers of your brand, are allowed to sell your brand’s products on our platform.
All unauthorized sellers of your brand are automatically spotted by our A.I algorithm and permanently deactivated at once.
Such unauthorized sellers are also reported to the relevant anti-piracy organizations, to help halt their illegal activities.
1. 100% TOTAL Brand Protection. We are the first platform where Celebrities can sell their products and merchandise directly to their fans, and also fully protect their brand from exploitation, as no unauthorized seller of any brand, is allowed to sell on our platform.
2. Celebrity Sellers receive 85% of all sales with 5% Incentive for their Store Manager totaling 90%. We give a total of 90% of all sales back to Sellers, where 5% of the sales are designated to their store managers
3. Get in-front of your fans & NEW customers daily, for FREE
4. Automation and full integration of A.I. in all processes, which exponentially increases brand security, amplification, monitoring, efficiency, effectiveness, and also greatly decreases overall over-head costs
iPad version U.I. Interface Upgrade and Fix
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Equations INC.
- 153.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Equ@tions INC.