CloutHub is using the power of the internet and Social Media to bring people together for a positive purpose. Users can express themselves about political, social or community issues, socialize with family and friends, get their latest news, share updates, and meet new friends. Diverse political opinions are welcome and protected.
CloutHub gives users the tools and resources they need to address and solve the issues they care about.
Users who transfer from another platform such as Twitter or Facebook, can continue to share their CloutHub posts with their followers or friends on the other platforms. You will not lose contact with your followers or have to start over.
- Users maintain a private profile where they can select the local or national Topics they care about. This allows users with the same interests to connect.
- Connected Users can communicate privately between themselves with our Chat Messenger. Users can exchange images, videos, and documents using Messenger.
- Users can share a post of theirs or someone else’s by the using Chat messenger
- An alert appears to let users know they received a message.
- Never lose touch with your existing Connections. My Contacts is a private directory within CloutHub of your phone contacts, and your connections from Twitter and Facebook.
- Easily Track the past history of your Posts. Do a search for a specific past post or comment you’ve made, or view them in chronological order.
Public Forum Timeline
- Users can express themselves publicly in the public forum.
- Users can write up to 300 characters of text in a message plus assign up to four topic hashtags. Topic hashtags allow people who care about the same topics to find the post in addition to your followers.
- When users create a post they have numerous options that make their posts more powerful;
i) Users can add images and videos to their posts.
ii) Users can access documents including PDF’s from their phone storage such as iCloud, Dropbox, Google drive and add them to a post or chat message.
iii) Users can include links to website or news in their posts.
iv) Users can choose to add a geo-code location to a post.
v) Users can add Topic Tags to their posts so people who care about those Topics can find the post.
vi) Users have the option to add voting to their post.
- Users can react or respond to a post in numerous ways;
i) comment on a post
ii) Vote on a Post
iii) Share a post to other users
iv) Forward a post to a specific person
v) Share a post as part of a chat message
vi) Share a post to an outside platform such as Twitter or Facebook, any major Chat service or by email
- Users can get a quick view of who they are interacting with by clicking on another person’s avatar. This will show a person’s bio and the common interests, common followers and common connections.
- CloutHub prohibits the use of Bots. Be confident you are engaging with real people discussing the important topics.
- Images and videos are monitored by Artificial Intelligence to prevent in appropriate images.
- We don’t believe just because you sign up for social media, you have to give up your privacy, CloutHub will never sell user data, not even meta data.
Easily Invite friends to join clouthub from the side bar menu
Public Forum styling changes to make it compact
Faster loading of Gif images
Ratings and Reviews
Just as bad as any other social media with just as many people taking liberties with the truth. Took a look around. Bad sources. No sources. A lot of “My truth, your truth” instead of just the truth. Site is slow, unreliable and jerky. Needs a LOT of work if they intend to replace Twitter. Go read a good book instead. Not one of these places is worth spit. No landscape mode, can’t scroll messages. You miss all your messages because you have to “force drop” them and it goes to the newest so you miss all the ones before. After that, you have to wait for another message to appear and force drop that one. If 2 are waiting, you miss one because it goes to the newest again. CLUNKY AND NOT USER-FRIENDLY. if you use an iPad…forget it. You have to turn it into a pretzel to use the site.
EXCELLENT APP! FREE SPEECH HAVEN
Very slick interface, combines best parts of Facebook and Twitter and best of all, NO CENSORSHIP, NO SHADDOWBANS, NO SCREWY ALGORITHMS.
Get off Facebook, Get off Twitter—or at least start your transition. Important to tell your friends to use Clout because obviously a social media network is more enjoyable if your friends and family are in the network.
There are very few kinks (maybe 2) but that’s a given for a early stage social media app. The founder, Jeff, responded to me almost immediately and said they are releasing an update very soon. Can’t imagine Zuckerberg or Dorsey responding directly to a user.
The future looks bright.
There is always room to grow but I have never seen more ambition and growth in development. I gave it a try after trying others and enjoy the categories in the bottom window. They are expanding to other things so that the social experience can be improved. All social media environments have drawbacks but this one will make a difference.
- CloutHub, Inc.
- 142.7 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Copyright 2018 All Rights Reserved CloutHub Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.