Clover is the fastest way to meet new people on your iPhone.
Forget needing to use multiple dating apps, Clover is the only free dating app you’ll ever need!
Clover = Tinder + OkCupid + Bumble + Match and so much more:
• Set up virtual dates with On-Demand Dating
• Join Mixers and chat with single men & women with common interests
• Find virtual singles events, parties and online meetups
• View fullscreen photos of 1000s of singles nearby
• Use powerful search filters to find your match
• Organize your favorite profiles
Less swiping, more dating! Find quality dates with minimal effort:
"Clover takes the simplicity of Tinder and combines it with the science of Match.com"
"The speediest dating app yet"
"Clover's new service gives it that on-demand dating edge"
"A more user-tailored approach to finding matches than Tinder"
• Filter by relationship intention: looking for friends, dating or something serious
• Search people by body type, height, ethnicity, occupation and more
• Promote your Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter on your profile
• Keep track of your favorite profiles
• Share photo, video and audio messages
• Import photos from your Camera Roll, Facebook or Instagram
• Control who can see your online status and location
• Limit contact from specific age ranges and locations
• Compatible with iPhone 6+ and Apple Watch
• Post up to 100 profile pictures
From dating to finding love, the Clover dating app can be used by everyone, whether you’re looking for straight, bisexual, lesbian or gay dating we've got you covered.
The app is FREE but you can upgrade to Premium for the following additional features:
• See Who's Interested
• Multimedia Chat
• Access To Advanced Filters
• Read Receipts
• Quick Sorting
Clover Premium Costs:
1 week at $14.99 USD
1 month at $29.99 USD
3 months at $59.99 USD
12 months at $119.99 USD
Sign up today and try Clover Premium FREE for 7 days!
Please note that with all premium subscriptions:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current one, three or twelve month periods. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
You must be at least 18 years old to sign up for Clover.
- Fixed a crash with Facebook Sign Up
- Misc bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
DON’T waste your time -
- because that’s exactly what you’ll be doing. I first saw this app with a handful bad reviews but also a large handful of good reviews talking. about decent people on here, people actually worth trying to talk to, great app with results, etc. Take my advice now, and don’t listen to them, they’re probably paid-for reviews. This app is horrendous.
I’d say about the first two weeks on this app was smooth sailing, and not too bad of a first impression, but I’ve been using this app for nearly a month now and it’s the exact opposite of that first experience. For starters there is a RIDICULOUS amount of fake accounts on this app, I’m CONSTANTLY getting notifications, (which were starting to annoy me and led to me removing this app) of fake accounts liking my profile or “requesting a date.” This app also seems to be popular among the <18 crowd as well as the first two people I matched with (one profile said 20, and the other 22) revealed they were much younger than what was stated. Disgusting, and reported. I was naïve and stupid enough to pay for the one-month subscription (because you literally cannot do ANYTHING on this app without it, but I thought I’d give it a shot) and that, I can honestly say, was one of the biggest wastes I’ve ever spent my money on.
I’m uninstalling this app, and not going to be reinstalling this. Developers need to get their **** straight and fix their app because it’s horrendous.
I’ve spent time on a few dating apps and decided to try Clover’s trial for their premium service (no messaging without it). Although I did get to message people and talked to a few at a slightly higher clip than other apps, it’s disappointing to know you have to pay just to communicate. Once you try premium you can refine your filters with categories like height, body time, ethnicity, drug and alcohol habits, etc. The filtering is great. However, once I set my filters I quickly got to the end of the results. I have since broadened my criteria and again, I’ve hit a wall. So in two days of having the trial that lets me set filters and message people, I have run out of results.
The silver lining here is you may be able to check out the app in its entirely within the trial period and won’t have to worry about missing potential matches, because you will see the end of the line! Perhaps if you’re in a big city like LA or NY you will have better luck.
Overall I am disappointed. I know Clover can’t control how many users they have but they can control what constitutes a premium service and I think they missed the mark here.
I would like to start and say I’m a tall fit above avg. looking male. I have been apart of this dating seen now for 18 months I have been on all of the sites. This is all my own opinion of course take it for what it’s worth.
These sites are all about making money with fake profiles. I have been on here for only for 4 days or so but it’s the same old same old. As soon as you create a account ( not a membership account) you get hit with all these likes that are blurred out. Just like other sites they do this to get you to pay for a membership. Then as soon as you buy into there membership the people that liked you don’t match up with your profile requirements. And after you pay for the membership not only have I not had any more likes the ladies I swipe right on and sent a message to never come online. It’s well over 30 people. As this site does along with the other more popular sites they send fake profiles into your que but they never respond to your messages. I’m not sure who can give a positive review when this is so apparent what happens on these sites. Once again this is my opinion take it for what it’s worth.
- Clover Inc.
- 140.8 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Gambling and Contests
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Clover Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Clover Premium $19.99
- Clover Premium $44.99
- Clover Premium $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.