• All new Agenda design
• Week in Review is now part of the Agenda
• Mail merge and template analytics
• Selective export and mailing label generation
• New privacy controls for per-stage privacy
• Copy and reset team administrative roles
• Dark Mode can be switched on (or off) in settings
• MailChimp integration
• Calculated custom fields, derived ranges, and % formatted fields
• Customizable metrics for dashboards, with period-over-period changes
• New formatting options when composing emails
• Send personal segment customizations to team
• "When They Went Quiet" sort
• Include team results in "re" searches
• Better stability when WiFi or cellular signal is spotty
• SSO support for login
• Sub team hierarchies - Organize your team, control visibility, and breakdown analytics by territory, region, or other structure
• Matching engine - Find customers that match criteria for properties, jobs, or other goods or campaigns
• Advanced mail merge - Automatically create mail-merge emails to send matches to customers
• Smart templates - Include custom fields, different text per language, and more
• AI-based email lead capture - Automatically turns emails into leads and alerts you
• Advanced rights management and compliance for teams
• See a team member's overall timeline of shared activity
• Archive shared history for members that leave your team
• Track drop-ins separate from meetings
• New Silver, Gold, and Platinum plans
• More custom segments for people, companies, deal, and projects
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing productivity boost!
I’ve been using Cloze for over a year and I’m very happy with it. First, with most CRM tools, you have to start by entering a lot of data - Cloze starts by importing data from the tools you already use, like email, phone, social media, notes. It then helps keep the contact data updated, by checking email footers and other sources like data services. It also automatically links new communications like email, phone calls, notes to contacts. The system also tracks email details like whether my sent emails have been opened by the sender, reminds me when I’ve made a commitment in an email that I need to put in my calendar, and more. For pipeline, it uses a kanban board interface so I can see quickly where a prospect is in the pipe and next steps. One of my favorite features is search - I can do searches on all the indexed content from email, notes headers, phone, contact details like job, and more. I sometimes can’t recall names but can use other bits of data in a search to find contact names. It also supports prospecting tasks like outbound emailing, but I haven’t used that yet. Plus, the system gets better and better with regular new releases of functionality. Great work, Cloze!
One week in...
I've spent about two weeks on trial accounts with at least 15 different CRM or contact management apps and it actually took me awhile to find Cloze on CRM comparison websites. It may not fit the power user but has some unique features not found in most of the other apps I've tried. Cloze is great for building relationships, reconnecting (and reminding you) with contacts you've been out of touch with and just a great tool built around relationships and keeping track of tasks, deals and appointments. It's a joy to use and has great social media integration. It has two way email sync and tracking. I found the amount of information it populates the system with amazing and I hope the company continues to develop and refine it.
Chaos and complicated
I used this software for 3 months and then we moved to Pipedrive. The reason we moved away is extremely chaotically organized email. Not scalable for bigger projects. So basically if you grow your software will not be helpful anymore. The first biggest reason that entire platform is extremely slow. The chaos in emails is crazy, you can look 5 mins into your emails and can’t understand which email was first and which one was second.
Another huge problem is phone integration or T-Mobile connection in particular. (Didn’t try with other providers) I contacted their support at least 15 times and every time instead of fixing they just reset connection and asked me to login again which never fixed the problem. Support is not well educated and not responsive. While you need real time support instead they are over email and not fast. I am dealing with CRM integration and personally do not recommend to install this software. Try something else, I have already wasted my time. Maybe the app is good but app is just a one feature of the CRM but not something you should make your decision based on when choosing your platform.
- Cloze, Inc.
- 94.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Cloze, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Cloze Pro $19.99
- Cloze Pro $199.99
- Business Silver $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.