* Leave your membership card at home – using barcode technology, scan to check-in at the front desk, check-in for classes or events and make on-account purchases.
* View group fitness class schedules, compile favorites, register for paid classes and get calendar reminders for saved and booked classes
* Share your check-in, classes booked and other activities with friends and family on social media
* Receive notifications of classes changes, club announcements or changes in hours due to weather
* Seamless integration with your MyWoodside account – view and make changes to your account from your phone
* Streamlined channel to provide feedback to Woodside staff
Quick access and contact for all departments and services at Woodside
Added support for Contacts and Hours.
Added an option to show session duration to the schedule.
Fixed an error with weblink tile that did not refresh a linked web page properly.
Corrected an error where the scheduler event search was not properly filtering.
Changed membership barcode abilities.
Corrected an issue with screen brightness when displaying membership barcode.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The membership cards need to be able to be added to the Wallet app. That way the membership card will sync to the Apple Watch and you can use your watch to scan into the club.
The backlight on the phone goes full brightness when you access the membership card and you have to manually turn it back down.
Signing up for classes
Needs a little work. Sometimes it doesn’t register at all, sometimes I double register.
Beware: sets max screen brightness, drains battery
Presumably to enhance scanning of the ‘club card’ barcode, the app automatically maximizes screen brightness each execution. It does not reset it afterward, so battery drain is the result. Notified developer 2 weeks ago, without follow up.
- Woodside Tennis & Health Club Inc
- 33.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Apps That Fit, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.