Celebrate more team wins, on the go, with the most intuitive and enjoyable project management platform.
A lightweight yet powerful approach to project planning and product creation, Clubhouse is how software teams do their best work together.
Features of Clubhouse for iOS:
• Create new Stories quickly with a few taps
• Search for, track progress on, update, and add comments to all Stories in your workspace
• View details and progress on all Epics in your workspace
• Quickly see what you’re working on in the Dashboard
• See all activity on the projects that you’re working on in the Activity Feed
Thousands of technology-driven organizations – from start-ups to large enterprises – enjoy using Clubhouse to develop software more efficiently:
“Clubhouse provides the ability to work on a task list at the smallest level where I can check things off, all the way up to tracking my entire company's engineering velocity at the milestone level.”
- John Kodumal, CTO/Co-Founder, LaunchDarkly
“Clubhouse allows us to provide structure and process. It keeps us organized and focused.”
- Yasmin Nozari, VP of Product, MakeSpace
“Clubhouse is fine grained enough that each sub-team can track the tasks they're working on, but allows us to zoom out to the team, product, or stack level.”
- Clinton Gormley, Team Lead, elastic
Have feedback? Shake your device and let us know!
• Fixed a long standing bug where the correct Story screen would not appear when opening a push notification or deep link. Apologies this bug fix took so long to get right.
• Introducing Iterations! If you have Iterations enabled for your Workspace, you'll be able to assign a Story to an Iteration
• Activity Feed now has an activity indicator at the bottom of the feed while scrolling back through time
• Small performance improvements under the hood to keep the app running at tip top speed
Ratings and Reviews
Best Project Management Tool for Product Teams
I recommend Clubhouse both on desktop and mobile.
It’s rare to find software that has truly been finely crafted. The attention to detail in CH is outstanding, and the product is sufficiently mature to handle most use cases. The CH team (who are excellent, transparent, and immediately available) have managed to retain a concise workflow within the product during the years of active development, which is a real testament to their experience with product.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the kind words about Clubhouse! We're glad you're enjoying our product and the work the team here as put into it. Please let us know if you need anything or have any ideas on how we can improve by shaking your app to give feedback, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or using the "Help/Feedback" feature on the web.
Great way to organize and track features and bugs
Our company uses clubhouse to help product design, QA, and development stay in synch. Highly recommended!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the kind words about Clubhouse. We're so glad you're using Clubhouse to keep your teams and projects in sync! Please let us know if you need anything or have any ideas on how we can improve. Be sure to shake the app to give us any feedback and bug reports.
unstable and clunky
The app crashes. Like a lot. It’s also clunky to use, especially as compared to the web app.
Markdown doesn’t render properly. Filtering views is difficult.
It’s just not (yet) of the quality that I’ve come to expect from Clubhouse. I look forward to updates and improvements. As it stands, it’s pretty unusable.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback! We're constantly working to improve Clubhouse for iOS.
We love getting feedback on specific features. It sounds like you ran into some issues with Markdown and filtering. We'd love to hear more feedback from you to help us improve your experience.
You can provide feedback by either emailing email@example.com, shaking your device while using the mobile app, or using the "Help/Feedback" feature on the web. We're always looking for ways to improve your experience using Clubhouse on-the-go.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.