Celebrate more team wins, on the go, with the most intuitive and enjoyable project management platform.
A lightweight yet powerful approach to project planning and product creation, Clubhouse is how software teams do their best work together.
Features of Clubhouse for iOS:
• Create new Stories quickly with a few taps
• Search for, track progress on, update, and add comments to all Stories in your workspace
• View details and progress on all Epics in your workspace
• Quickly see what you’re working on in the Dashboard
• See all activity on the projects that you’re working on in the Activity Feed
Thousands of technology-driven organizations – from start-ups to large enterprises – enjoy using Clubhouse to develop software more efficiently:
“Clubhouse provides the ability to work on a task list at the smallest level where I can check things off, all the way up to tracking my entire company's engineering velocity at the milestone level.”
- John Kodumal, CTO/Co-Founder, LaunchDarkly
“Clubhouse allows us to provide structure and process. It keeps us organized and focused.”
- Yasmin Nozari, VP of Product, MakeSpace
“Clubhouse is fine grained enough that each sub-team can track the tasks they're working on, but allows us to zoom out to the team, product, or stack level.”
- Clinton Gormley, Team Lead, elastic
Have feedback? Shake your device and let us know!
• We heard you and you shouldn't have to deal with outdated story cards. That's why, from now, changes made to stories will automatically be reflected into the columns view
• Stories will automatically be refreshed from time to time
• You can now pull to refresh stories from their respective column
• Users without an avatar were falling back to initials, now the background for those initials will have the same color as seen on web
• We've optimized the navigation experience to prioritize screens rendering, the content you'll see first will be rendered quickly, while the others will be deferred after the initial loading
• We've updated our dependencies to make sure you get the most up to date experience possible
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best Project Management Tool for Product Teams
I recommend Clubhouse both on desktop and mobile.
It’s rare to find software that has truly been finely crafted. The attention to detail in CH is outstanding, and the product is sufficiently mature to handle most use cases. The CH team (who are excellent, transparent, and immediately available) have managed to retain a concise workflow within the product during the years of active development, which is a real testament to their experience with product.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the kind words about Clubhouse! We're glad you're enjoying our product and the work the team here as put into it. Please let us know if you need anything or have any ideas on how we can improve by shaking your app to give feedback, emailing us at email@example.com or using the "Help/Feedback" feature on the web.
Lacks features on mobile
I really love the desktop (browser) app and use it almost everyday, but I almost never try to use the mobile app on my phone because I find it frustrating to work with.
The options for views are pretty limited, I’ve never learned how to access iterations on the app - if that is an ability that exists. When creating stories I’ve noticed bugs where I can’t seem to change the estimated point value on them after creating (it just stays stuck on unestimated)
Overall it’s not just a single thing about the app but when I use it it just doesn’t feel intuitive or easy to work with. Moving cards to different swim lanes can be tricky and despite the nice visuals - I’d settle for rock solid functionality.
Again, I really like the desktop (browser) app and I don’t doubt that the team is capable of improving the mobile experience overtime. But for now I don’t recommend this app. It all comes down to the fact that given the choice, I will get up and go to my computer to use clubhouse instead of doing it on my phone because the difference in experience is that apparent to me.
Maybe I’ll check back in a year and the app will exceed expectations! The company certainly seems capable of it.
Buggy - syncing issue
I will edit a description field or change a story’s project. The changes will update the server but not the client. I’ll navigate to the website and it’ll show my changes, but they won’t show up in this app. I have to exit and enter the mobile app for it to show up.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.