Celebrate more team wins, on the go, with the most intuitive and enjoyable project management platform.
A lightweight yet powerful approach to project planning and product creation, Clubhouse is how software teams do their best work together.
Features of Clubhouse for iOS:
• Create new Stories quickly with a few taps
• Search for, track progress on, update, and add comments to all Stories in your workspace
• View details and progress on all Epics in your workspace
• Quickly see what you’re working on in the Dashboard
• See all activity on the projects that you’re working on in the Activity Feed
Thousands of technology-driven organizations – from start-ups to large enterprises – enjoy using Clubhouse to develop software more efficiently:
“Clubhouse provides the ability to work on a task list at the smallest level where I can check things off, all the way up to tracking my entire company's engineering velocity at the milestone level.”
- John Kodumal, CTO/Co-Founder, LaunchDarkly
“Clubhouse allows us to provide structure and process. It keeps us organized and focused.”
- Yasmin Nozari, VP of Product, MakeSpace
“Clubhouse is fine grained enough that each sub-team can track the tasks they're working on, but allows us to zoom out to the team, product, or stack level.”
- Clinton Gormley, Team Lead, elastic
Have feedback? Shake your device and let us know!
• Share an epic is now available
• You can now view an epic and an epic comment in our mobile app when following a link from an outside app!
• Push notifications are now highlighting and scrolling you to comment you just clicked
• We've fixed some issues with tasks around alignment and character allowance
• We've updated our dependencies to make sure you get the most up to date experience possible
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best Project Management Tool for Product Teams
I recommend Clubhouse both on desktop and mobile.
It’s rare to find software that has truly been finely crafted. The attention to detail in CH is outstanding, and the product is sufficiently mature to handle most use cases. The CH team (who are excellent, transparent, and immediately available) have managed to retain a concise workflow within the product during the years of active development, which is a real testament to their experience with product.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the kind words about Clubhouse! We're glad you're enjoying our product and the work the team here as put into it. Please let us know if you need anything or have any ideas on how we can improve by shaking your app to give feedback, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or using the "Help/Feedback" feature on the web.
unstable and clunky
The app crashes. Like a lot. It’s also clunky to use, especially as compared to the web app.
Markdown doesn’t render properly. Filtering views is difficult.
It’s just not (yet) of the quality that I’ve come to expect from Clubhouse. I look forward to updates and improvements. As it stands, it’s pretty unusable.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback! We're constantly working to improve Clubhouse for iOS.
We love getting feedback on specific features. It sounds like you ran into some issues with Markdown and filtering. We'd love to hear more feedback from you to help us improve your experience.
You can provide feedback by either emailing email@example.com, shaking your device while using the mobile app, or using the "Help/Feedback" feature on the web. We're always looking for ways to improve your experience using Clubhouse on-the-go.
I expected more
Mobile app is barely usable compared to web app.
1. When creating new story, board does not refresh, you have to back out and reload the page
2. On epics, when pressing plus button, it creates a new story, not an epic. How do i create new epics?
3. Milestones... umm.. where are they? Am I missing something?
I get it software is hard, feature parity is hard. But... please, if you’re going to have a mobile app, can it at least be useful?
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback.
We are currently brainstorming some improvements for milestones and epics in the future!
I've also let our internal team know about the story bug you mentioned!
If you see any other weird behavior, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.