Never lose at Clue/Cluedo again! This app is the ultimate Clue tracker and solver. You simply enter each player’s turn into the app and it automatically solves the mystery for you. Clue Solver takes every possible piece of information and goes to work using complex algorithms and calculations impossible to replicate on paper.
Easily switch between the auto Clue Solver and a traditional detective notepad if you want to keep notes yourself or if you don’t want your opponents to know that the Clue Solver is working for you.
- Easy custom setup for 3-6 players
- Easily enter each turn into the Clue Solver in a matter of seconds
- See probabilities on each card to assist in making accusations/guesses
- See who can, does, or cannot have each card
- View the cards that each player has as the Clue Solver figures it out
- Detective notepad to keep your own notes
- Universal app for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
This app is intended to be used with the classic CLUE board game and does not support versions of the game with extra weapons, different rooms, etc.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Fixed: Eliminated crash that could occur for particularly indecisive users that would alternate back and forth between the different views when setting up a new game.
- Fixed: Sometimes on the players view it would show a card being crossed off. That was not intentional and it no longer does that.
Ratings and Reviews
Outdated for a paid app
The rooms do not match the rooms in our game. We have a kitchen, bathroom, office, bedroom, courtyard, game room, garage, living room, and dining room. The flip side is a boardwalk with Ferris wheel, jet ski rental, beach, beach house, arcade, and surf shop. Would be good if names could be adjusted accordingly. We were excited to try the app to use in place of paper. My kids and I play the game frequently.
Will Change Review to Add More Stars Upon Update
I don’t understand why this would be so outdated.
I literally have the classic version, just not the original. This means characters and rooms are the same with the exception of new additions, like Dr. Orchid. You literally can’t purchase the original in stores anymore.
There should be an option to add/change the rooms, weapons, and characters. I don’t understand why you can’t customize the app seeing that it simply runs algorithms to calculate who absolutely does and does not have what cards.
Customization should really be an option in this app. I mean, it even saves the developers time seeing as they don’t have to update it to include new cards EVER.
I already paid for the app, but I’d be willing to pay up to 5x the price I did for it to simply be customizable so that it works for any version.
I left 1 star because it isn’t compatible with my game, even though I have the updated classic version (the one available in store). I will update my review pending a response that goes over plans to capitalize on this, or an update to include customization.
Played this on clue, said my weapon was the murder weapon, then it said the murder weapon was in someone’s hand.
The developer, Brady Anderson, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Brady Anderson
- 78 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Brady Anderson
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.