Happy Halloween Detectives! Solve mysteries in the Vampire Castle theme, with the Ultimate Detective's Package HALF PRICE sale! Don't miss out! Sale ends November 4th!
THE ORIGINAL HASBRO BOARD GAME - It’s the classic murder mystery! Who did it? With what weapon? In which room? There’s a high-risk party at the mansion and every guest is a suspect. Roll the dice, become a detective and let Clue begin!
• A PREMIUM DIGITAL BOARD GAME - There are no ads, no pop-ups and no pay-to-win limits. Once you buy the app, that’s it: unlimited multiplayer fun for you and your family and nothing to stop you solving the crime!
• A BRAIN TEASER - Test your detective skills. At the start of each game, Clue will take one suspect, one weapon, and one room from the deck, and deal the rest to the players. If you ask: “was it Colonel Mustard with the Rope in the Drawing Room”, a player holding the Colonel, the Rope or the Drawing Room must show you their card. Enter every room in search of answers!
• CLUESHEET & HINT SYSTEM - Who committed murder?! Don’t risk letting the criminal escape! Use your virtual Cluesheet companion to make a note of the suspects, weapons and rooms you can eliminate. The ideal companion for every detective: Cluesheet helps you make your deductions, perfect your strategy and solve the mystery.
• FAMILY FRIENDLY - It’s the original family board game by Hasbro, suitable for all players 8 years and over. With no adverts or necessary in-app purchases it’s multiplayer fun for kids and adults. With the whole board game on your mobile you can take Clue wherever you go! Roll the dice and solve the mystery!
• SINGLE PLAYER - Put your brain to the test against a guest list of AI murder suspects, online or offline! Choose your character, choose your opponents and let no criminal escape the mansion!
• ONLINE MULTIPLAYER - Play Clue with your friends and find out who’s guilty on mobile, PC or Nintendo Switch! Don’t let distance stop your board game night. Play on the go, or curl up in an armchair and settle down for a night of crime and detective work, wherever you are!
• LOCAL MULTIPLAYER - Play a game of CLUE with people from all over the world or create a private multiplayer game to play with your friends and family.
• 10 ADDITIONAL THEMES - Explore ten different themed boards with The Ultimate Detective’s Package. Listed under “Editor’s Choice” for the Most Stylish Game, our exclusive original themes are hand crafted by our studio artists.
o Tudor Mansion: The guests at this party have turned out to be a lethal combination!
o Vampire Castle: In a household where every suspect is a monster, who committed the crime?
o Egyptian Adventure: Solve the crime, from the dark tombs of pharaohs to the crumbling pyramids!
o Hollywood: In a land where life is an act, can you find the truth in the fairytale?
o Murder Express: Challenge your friends to solve a mystery based on a classic Agatha Christie novel!
o Sherlock: Become the great detective and solve a crime on the dark streets of London!
o Snowy Peaks: Old friends have been reunited. Tensions are running high, but whose grudge ran that deep?
o Tropical Mystery: Someone has rocked this boat in a big way! It’s a luxury race to the answer!
o Venetian Masquerade: Historic Venice is beautiful, but crime lurks beneath the surface!
o Wild West: From the jailhouse to the saloon, the story of Dr. Black’s end will spread far and wide. Only you can discover the truth!
About Marmalade Game Studio
At Marmalade Game Studio we make quality, premium multiplayer board games. Play our classic games, including Monopoly and The Game of Life 2, anywhere on your mobile! Enjoy with your friends and family whether you’re together or apart. You can find the fun with people you know or players around the world. Our games are ad-free, family friendly fun. For quality time, look for the Marmalade Game Studio logo.
Don't miss out! Flex your Detective skills in the Vampire Castle, with 50% OFF the Ultimate Detective's Package. You'll get:
- Endless Halloween party fun in the Vampire Castle
- Every other theme, including bespoke characters, weapons, locations and settings HALF PRICE
Ratings and Reviews
A few changes and perfect
All the things in this Game R awesome! The only thing that I would change is maybe just leave out the purchases but if you can’t leave out the purchases I would totally recommend lowering the price or even having no price at all that’s what I would really recommend. I really like how you can switch between easy medium and hard because I’m usually easy/medium level but I sometimes do hard. Could you put a box where you could type a message to the other players? I really like to interact with people and I think that interacting with the robots or your friends or whatever would be awesome. I also like the hints because sometimes you just need a hint really bad. Thank you so much for adding the cancel button!!! I almost made an accusation (for example, Professor Plum in the lounge with the dagger), but I clicked the cancel button because I didn’t want to accuse too early, I want to verify so thank you for making the cancel button!
Maybe the app can not take up so much storage?
If you read this review, developers, Please listen to this review.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thank you for your review. We are very happy to hear your feedback. I have already forwarded your ideas to the design team for discussion during their next internal meeting. We often implement the most requested-for features so please don't hesitate to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any more ideas about features you would like to see in Clue!
Needs some reward incentives
I just bought the game and have played it nonstop for a day. Honestly, a lot of fun and a very smooth game. They make it simple and easy for note taking by making it automatic and also allowing you to make your own notes, with a few symbols. However, one con about the game that I found after playing for a day, is that there isn’t that rewarding feeling after the strategic puzzling you’ve gone through to win. Really wish there was some reward incentives other than seeing your name climb the leaderboard. I understand that there are in app purchases for better game cosmetics, however, I think you should unlock some cosmetics to be earned as a reward incentive. For example, unlocking certain characters with the stars you earn instead of using it towards the leadership board. I think it would be highly unlikely that someone would pay $2.99 for one character, when they can pay $5.99 for a character pack or $6.99 for a theme pack with the characters and board included. You can also add unlocking other things with stars like profile pictures, profile frames, and character frames. I took a look at the latest update which was 5 months ago. I hope you guys really take this into consideration for the next update, as I believe this could make the game so much better and so much more addicting!
Developer Response ,
Hello and thank you for your feedback! I have shared your thoughts with our design team to be taken into consideration for future implementation. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com if you have any more suggestions or even concerns to share.
I LOVE this game. I play all the time. 10/10 would recommend. But.. I've noticed a new glitch with the change in how the characters are chosen at the start of the game. Sometimes it'll take me to the pre-game lobby and I won't even be on it. It will be 6 other players with their characters chosen. And even if I close out the app completely and go back on, it will take me back to that same game that I'm not in. I have to wait several minutes before it works correctly (sometimes as much as an hour). Also.. I think we would all appreciate a change in how it's handled in the online version when other players close the app while mid-game. Right now, of course, it just pauses the game, which is fine when it's only a couple seconds, but sometimes the other players do this so long that the only option is to quit the game. If there were a time-out feature or something, that would be nice.
Developer Response ,
Hello, we are sorry to hear that you are having some trouble with the game. The team is aware of these issues and will be releasing updates to address them and other known issues as soon as possible. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. firstname.lastname@example.org for direct assistance.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Marmalade Game Studio Limited
- 1.4 GB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- CLUE is a trademark of Hasbro and is used with permission. © 2017 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Ultimate Detective's Package $34.99
- Vampire Theme $6.99
- Sherlock Theme $6.99
- Snowy Peaks Theme $6.99
- Masquerade Theme Bundle $6.99
- Warning $1.99
- Super Pack $5.99
- Hollywood Theme $6.99
- Tropical Mystery Theme $6.99
- Murder Express Theme $7.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.