Clutch is the easiest way to share your PC, Xbox, PS4 & iPhone captures. Join the community and submit your clips to compete in daily challenges!
* Trim your clips to just the parts you want
* Speed up/slow down to highlight big moments
* Record music, voiceover, or video commentary
* Add captions and tag your friends
* Share to Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube or anywhere else you can share a link
* Shared clips play directly within most messaging apps (e.g. iMessage and Facebook Messenger).
* Enter your clips into daily challenges for a chance to get featured
* Find new gamers to follow and game with
* Create teams to share clips with your squad, fireteam, and clan buddies
* Capture and upload clips from your PC using our desktop app for Windows
* Connect your Xbox gamertag to import your captures
* Import your PS4 clips through Facebook, Twitter or OneDrive
We try to roll out updates as often as possible to make sure you've got the latest features, bug fixes, and stability improvements. This release fixes several reported crashes.
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely love it
My friend Kishon was the one who first introduced me and all the rest of our gaming friends group to this app, and we fell in love instantly. Not only does it allow you to easily sync your Xbox clips to your phone, it provides you with an intuitively compact set of basic tools you can use to edit and caption your clips. My favorite aspect of this app by far is the weekly clip challenges. They give everybody a chance to gain some exposure with fun and clever guidelines that really allow the community to decide what’s the funniest or most impressive clip of the bunch. Clutch provides the average person with the tools necessary to showcase some of their gameplay, making the game-casting industry more accessible than ever before. Keep doing what your doing 👍🏼👍🏼
I love the app. It’s dope. Honestly. But when I save the videos (my videos) from the app to my camera roll. It won’t let Me upload it anywhere for example I had a 13 second clip that I saved it from the app to my camera roll it is clearly in my camera roll but when I open up my Snapchat app to put it on my story it won’t even pop up as a video or anything but when I go back and check it wont let me upload it anywhere for example I had a 13 second clip that I saved from the app to my camera roll it is clearly in my camera roll but when I open up my Snapchat app to put it on my story it won’t even pop up as a video or anything but when I go back and check it’s there and I thought it was just Snapchat being stupid so I tried making a montage video with iMovie and the videos still won’t pop up fix that please
Are you serious ?
Giving this app a one star because I sat down for 20 min trying to combine some clips out of the many clips I have... when I finally finish and hit “next” it loads for a bit until it finally say “couldn’t complete operation.. tried deleting a few clips but nope, I wasted lol my time just for my mini montage to be deleted at the end of everything I went through.. that’s straight garbage if you ask me or anyone that happens to as a matter of a fact... devs do something
Updated: great app great concept.. didn’t have a problem with the app crashing while putting clips together.. but overall the hype only lasted like 3 months .. now it’s kinda boring.. stil like the app though
Developer Response ,
This was a bug affecting a small number of users. It has since been resolved. In the future please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Utility Team Labs, Inc.
- 91.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish, Vai
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2019 Utility Team Labs
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.