Clutch is the easiest way to share your PC, Xbox, PS4 & iPhone captures. Join the community and submit your clips to compete in daily challenges!
* Trim your clips to just the parts you want
* Speed up/slow down to highlight big moments
* Record music, voiceover, or video commentary
* Add captions and tag your friends
* Share to Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube or anywhere else you can share a link
* Shared clips play directly within most messaging apps (e.g. iMessage and Facebook Messenger).
* Enter your clips into daily challenges for a chance to get featured
* Find new gamers to follow and game with
* Create teams to share clips with your squad, fireteam, and clan buddies
* Capture and upload clips from your PC using our desktop app for Windows
* Connect your Xbox gamertag to import your captures
* Import your PS4 clips through Facebook, Twitter or OneDrive
We try to roll out updates as often as possible to make sure you've got the latest features, bug fixes, and stability improvements. This release contains fixes in the montage tool and other stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely love it
My friend Kishon was the one who first introduced me and all the rest of our gaming friends group to this app, and we fell in love instantly. Not only does it allow you to easily sync your Xbox clips to your phone, it provides you with an intuitively compact set of basic tools you can use to edit and caption your clips. My favorite aspect of this app by far is the weekly clip challenges. They give everybody a chance to gain some exposure with fun and clever guidelines that really allow the community to decide what’s the funniest or most impressive clip of the bunch. Clutch provides the average person with the tools necessary to showcase some of their gameplay, making the game-casting industry more accessible than ever before. Keep doing what your doing 👍🏼👍🏼
This app is great, fun and I love using it! But, there are a couple of problems.
1)Every time you delete a clip from your profile the app shuts down and you have to restart it.
2)You should be able to DM or message on this app! The only way to communicate is through comments so I think this would be pretty helpful.
3)For the teams there should be a way to invite all of your followers at once or make a filter so it only shows your followers because the way it is right now where you have to look up a friend or a user to invite them is too slow and not efficient.
4)There should be a way to import non copyrighted music in the to your clips.
Excellent app, save for a few minor issues
I love that there is an easy to use, accessible, and quick and friendly app that allows me to post clips and watch those of my friends. Love it! But there are some areas I wish were fleshed out more.
The option to DM would be great, for one. As it stands, the only way to communicate is through comments.
For another, I have yet to see any ability to repost vids of your friends, or others for that matter. As long as the original poster is clearly seen and given credit, I believe this would be an excellent tool to further build the Clutch community.
Last matter, why isn’t there an option to only record audio over a portion of the clip? If I want to record something, say, at the very end, I have to sit and let it record silence until the moment I want has arrived. There should be a way to select at what part of the clip you want to record audio.
Other than these areas that could be stronger, I absolutely love this app.
- Utility Team Labs, Inc.
- 74.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Spanish, Vai
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2018 Utility Team Labs
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.