Scan barcodes with your iPhone or iPad camera and instantly send them to your Collectorz.com software on your Windows or Mac desktop computer.
Wireless barcode scanning:
* Scan barcodes using the built-in camera of your iPhone or iPad.
* Supported barcode types:
-- EAN and UPC barcodes (for CDs, DVDs, Blu-rays and video games)
-- ISBN barcodes (for books and comic books)
-- UPC+2 and UPC+5 barcodes (for comic books)
* Instantly transmit scanned barcodes to the Add Automatically screen of the Collectorz.com software on your desktop computer (PC or Mac):
-- Movie Collector for Windows or Mac
-- Book Collector for Windows or Mac
-- Music Collector for Windows or Mac
-- Comic Collector for Windows or Mac
-- Game Collector for Windows or Mac.
* Direct Scan and Send mode: scan directly into the Add screen, it will even automatically "press" the "Search Now" button for you, so that after scanning a barcode, your Collector program automatically starts the search.
* Batch Scan Mode: Or use CLZ Barry to scan multiple barcodes in "offline" mode, then send the entire batch to the Queue Mode of your Add Automatically screen.
* Using the Collectorz.com Connect web-apps? Then install the Buddy for Barry companion app on your desktop computer, so that you can scan barcodes into your Connect web-app.
Automatic title and image look-ups (optional):
* When scanning barcodes for DVDs, Blu-Ray Discs, CDs, book, comics or games,
CLZ Barry automatically looks up Title and Cover Image in the
Collectorz.com online media databases.
* Tap an entry in the barcode list to view more media details on the
Collectorz.com Core mobile website.
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5(C/S), iPhone 6 (Plus)
* iPod touch 4th and 5th gen (the ones with a camera)
* iPad 2, 3, 4 and Air, iPad Mini (Retina)
* iOS 7.1 or higher required
* Requires internet connection on both your phone and desktop computer.
Any internet connection will do (Wi-Fi, 3G, EDGE or GPRS).
No Bonjour needed, no local LAN connection needed.
The CLZ Barry team
* Fixed crash on startup
Ratings and Reviews
The splendid little app is a wonderful time saver for quickly and accurately entering book ISBN numbers into my library reference software. At one time I thought I was going to have to buy a physical handheld scanner to do the same work, but now I just access the software with my iPhone's camera.I really can't praise this software enough. The developers have done an excellent job!
This app makes it easy to keep track of the hundreds of movies, and thousands of books, in my home library. Just scan the barcode on the back, and it pops into the program. Most of the entries include graphics, and detailed info about the item. Great! Highly recommended!
My hand held scanner yes stopped working. So I decided to try the Barry and man this is what I should of been using from the start. So much easy then the hand held that does work all the time. Plus I don’t have to swipe across my comic books anymore. WOW 😲
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.