Easily catalog your book collection. Automatic book details and cover images, just scan ISBN barcodes with your camera!
Subscription: $14.99 per year / free 7-day trial
Use our CLZ Core service to easily add books, either by:
1. scanning ISBN barcodes with your device camera.
2. searching our online book database by author and title
Automatically download cover images and full book details, like Author, title, publisher, publication date, plot, genres, subjects, etc..
Use our CLZ Cloud service to:
* Share your app subscription to other mobile devices, without paying again.
* Sync your book database between devices (e.g. your phones and tablets).
* View and share your book list online, using the CLZ Cloud viewer website.
* Always have an online cloud-backup of your collection database.
* Sync data to/from our Book Collector or Book Connect software (separate purchase).
Other app features:
* Keep track of your collection and your wish list.
* Edit book entries to add more details, like location, owner, notes, rating, etc.
* Can't find your book in CLZ Core? No problem, just use Add Manually from the menu.
* Group books into folders, e.g. by author, publisher, genre, year, etc...
* Sort book lists by author, year, title, purchase date, nr of pages, etc...
* Cool "infographic" style Statistics page with top 5 lists and charts.
* View your collection as a list or as a "cover wall".
* Questions or concerns? Just contact us! *
We love to hear your feedback, we are here to help with any problems or concerns.
In the app, tap the menu icon top left, then choose Contact Support.
* Subscription pricing *
CLZ Books is a subscription app:
* $1.49 per month, when paying monthly
* $14.99 per year, when paying yearly (~ $1.25 per month)
The subscription lets you:
* use the app on multiple phones and tablets
* access our CLZ Core online book database, for book movie details and cover art
* use our CLZ Cloud system, for syncing between devices, backups and online sharing
* use our excellent customer support by email, 7 days a week
* download our regular app updates with new features and improvements
You can start a 7-day free trial from the app's start-up screen. The free trial automatically continues into the subscription of your choice (monthly or yearly). You can cancel your subscription anytime through the App Store.
About auto-renewable subscriptions:
* The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account when you confirm the purchase.
* The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
* You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Layout issue in the edit screen for authors with long names.
- Date entry in the edit screen.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
User since 2014
I’ve been collecting books my entire life and always wanted a library database like my local library. However, despite my best efforts, cataloging everything in excel and FileMaker Pro took forever and lacked the functionality I craved. I joined the Navy, and while I was in boot camp, my house burned down. My books were in the basement, and were destroyed by the water used to put out the fire. My family looked for a way to easily track my books for insurance purposes, and they found this app. This app answered both their needs and my needs. As I worked to rebuild my library, I kept buying duplicate books since I had a hard time differentiating the books I had lost from the books I had repurchased in my mind. I am now back over 6000 books and counting and I rely heavily on this app as well as the desktop version to keep track of my library. Sure, the core doesn’t have the most accurate or cleaned up data available and many plots are missing, but that allows us the take the data provided and make it our own. It’s a pity they had to change to a subscription service, because whenever I go to book stores or sales, I’m always suggesting CLZ products to my fellow patrons.
The barcode scanner saves me tons of time, I just wish there was a mass entry form for isbn numbers instead of opening the entry window, selecting the number keypad, and entering the isbn number. It’d save me a lot of time.
Awesome app & excellent support!
I've been using this app for about 2 months, and couldn't be happier. I'm using the app in a slightly unconventional way - not for a personal book collection, but for the school's PTO book collection. The cloud feature of the app allows me to upload all our books, for parents / students to view what's available, and the flexibility of the app allowed me to customize each record to allow for people to select books they wanted.
Populating the app was very simple by scanning barcodes, and even when a barcode wasn't available, a manual entry was very easy to do. I did do some editing of records to ensure consistency across our database, but this too was very easy. I also edited a number of cover images by adding my own - again very simple a straightforward!
I highly recommend this app. Not only is it comprehensive yet simple, it comes with a first class support team. On occasions when I have had questions, I have dealt with three different support analysts, and each has been highly responsive, knowledgeable and friendly. You can't go wrong with this app!
Best product and customer service
Great product for book collector. If you got books this is the best way to record them. I use it across an iPhone, iPad, MacBook, and Mac desktop. Seamless. The flexibility of the program is so great that you can record your books in a fashion that highlights what is important to you. You are not pinned down to a specific method that some geek programer in a back room who never owned a book thinks you should use to record your collections. It has flexibility.
Further and just as important or maybe more important is the customer service. I have had this product for 5-10 years and have consistently received the best customer service in the business. Every email is answered. First they understand your question and then they answer it. Other software customer service people do not understand the question, and then give you an answer from some script that the mother ship office directs them to use regardless of whether it answers the question or not. Not so here. These guys are terrific. The best in the business. Buy the product.
Developer Response ,
Hi mathiasuppercove, thank you for your great review. Very happy to hear you've had such great experience with customer support, and that you've been enjoying our software for so long!
- Bitz & Pixelz BV
- 52.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Collectorz.com
- In-App Purchases
- CLZ Books (Pay Monthly) $1.49
- CLZ Books (Pay Yearly) $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.