Catalog your comic book collection. Just scan barcodes with your camera and automatically get full comic details and cover art.
Subscription: $14.99 per year / free 7-day trial
Easily add comics to your app. Either:
1. scan comic barcodes with your device camera.
2. find by series title and/or issue number.
Our CLZ Core will automatically give you cover art and full comic details, like Series, Issue Nr, Publisher, creator lists, character lists, etc...
Use our CLZ Cloud service to:
* Sync your comic database between devices (e.g. your phones and tablets).
* View and share your comic list online, using the CLZ Cloud viewer website.
* Always have an online cloud-backup of your collection database.
* Sync data to/from our Comic Collector or Comic Connect software (separate subscription).
* Share your app subscription to other mobile devices, without paying again.
Other app features:
* Get comic values from GoCollect (based on "slabbed & graded" comics!)
* Keep track of your collection and your wish list.
* Edit comics to add more details, like storage box, grade, grader notes, etc..
* Can't find your comic in CLZ Core? No problem, just use Add Manually from the menu.
* Group comics into folders, e.g. by series, publisher, grade, etc...
* Sort comic lists by series, issue number, value, purchase date, etc...
* View your collection as a list or as a "cover wall".
* Questions or concerns? Just contact us! *
We love to hear your feedback, we are here to help with any problems or concerns.
In the app, tap the menu icon top left, then choose Contact Support.
* Subscription pricing *
CLZ Comics is a subscription app:
* $1.49 per month, when paying monthly
* $14.99 per year, when paying yearly (~ $1.25 per month)
The subscription lets you:
* use the app on multiple phones and tablets
* access our CLZ Core online comic database, for comic details and cover art
* use our CLZ Cloud system, for syncing between devices, backups and online sharing
* use our excellent customer support by email, 7 days a week
* download our regular app updates with new features and improvements
You can start a 7-day free trial from the app's start-up screen. The free trial automatically continues into the subscription of your choice (monthly or yearly). You can cancel your subscription anytime through the App Store.
About auto-renewable subscriptions:
* The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account when you confirm the purchase.
* The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
* You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- “Read it” and Reading Date would be set even if they were switched off in Field Defaults
- Pre-fill: “Not graded” option didn’t work for the Grade field
- Purchase Date would always be set to “today”
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Answer to my prayers
I enjoy being able to add a lot of little details to my collection and I like having multiple sorting and grouping options. CLZ has all of that and more. Dozens of fields to sort by, and default settings can be changed so you have full control of your inventory. There is a cover viewing control that shows off the art of all your issues beautifully. New updates come semi frequently, and often come with a whole new feature as well as bug fixes. Their database is accurate and updates fast, and has all creator information. This app has saved me from buying repeats almost every time I go bin diving.
By far the best feature of this app for me is the barcode scanner. I’ve used quite a few comic inventory apps and many boast a barcode scanner, but no barcode scanner has ever worked for me except here on CLZ. It does get confused by the time you reach the 1980s but for modern and copper age I’ve never had it be wrong. After attending Fan Expo Boston this year I had a stack of 70 comics and they were in my collection in two minutes.
In short, if you have a large collection and need to keep track of your issues, stop yourself from buying duplicates, view your collection by story arc or crossover or tags or format or something else, and want a barcode scanner that works, this app is beyond worth the $15.
It’s what you’ve been waiting for
I wanted a way to organize and catalog my old comics and this app delivers. It is really easy to add your comics and the fact that the app has all the cover art too makes even more user friendly. Seeing my collection grow as I added individual comics and series has been strangely satisfying. The process of going through things I haven’t seen in years has been a nice flashback. If you have comics I highly recommend this app. The cloud sync is awesome and there’s an upcoming feature where they’re going to automatically give you the ‘slabbed and graded’ prices of comics on your list. (If you have a great comic or think you do, look that up.)
I can’t wait! Thanks for making this app!
Edit: I recently was experiencing an issue with the app. It turned out to be completely on my end (internet service issue) but I was able to get help quickly and the person helping me was knowledgeable and friendly.
Great App and Great Support Service!
I’ve tried a few different cataloging apps for my comics and none have ever come close as CLZ does for what I’ve looked for. Cataloging is my collection is so easy by just scanning the barcode. When unable to scan a barcode, searching isn’t difficult at all. It’s organized so many different ways to sort through which is awesome. Having it on my phone is great too as I used to buy a bunch of duplicates before. Now I can check my collection from the app so I don’t buy the same stuff I already have (and just haven’t read yet, haha!) Another very important factor is their customer service. I had to contact their support team with my account and my database in the Cloud. Having the cloud is very helpful but when I couldn’t fix a mistake I made with my accounts they were very responsive, patient and helpful. The update on their app is awesome too!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bitz & Pixelz BV
- 54.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Collectorz.com
- In-App Purchases
- CLZ Comics (Pay Monthly) $1.49
- CLZ Comics (Pay Yearly) $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.