Easily catalog your comic collection. Just scan barcodes.
Automatic issue details, key info, cover art and creator lists.
Pricing: $14.99 per year. Free 7-day trial.
** Keep track of your comic collection and your wish list
Automatically organize your comics by series and browse lists of all issues you own.
** Easily add comics to your comic inventory
Three ways to catalog comic books:
1. scan barcodes
2. find a series by title, then checkbox the issues you own
3. search a specific issue by title and issue number
** Automatically download issue details, cover art and more
Our CLZ Core will automatically give you cover art and full comic details, like Series, Issue Nr, Publisher, plot, creator lists, character lists, backdrop art, etc...
** Automatic key comic information
CLZ Comics automatically provides key comic information, like first appearances, deaths, cameo appearances, first team appearances, origins, iconic cover art, etc...
** Edit your comic entries to add personal info
Like storage box, grade, signed by, purchase date / price / store, notes, etc.. Mark your key comics and enter the key reason (e.g. "first appearance of ...").
Edit comics one by one or use Edit Multiple for batch editing many comics in one go!
** Use our CLZ Cloud service to:
1. Share your app subscription to other mobile devices, without paying again.
2. Sync your comic library between devices (e.g. your phones and tablets).
3. View and share your comic collection online, using the CLZ Cloud viewer website.
4. Always have an online cloud-backup of your comic organizer database.
5. Sync data to/from our Comic Connect web-based software (separate subscription).
** View collection totals and charts in the Statistics screen
Total comics and series, most recent additions, charts by series, by publisher, by grade, etc..
** Browse, sort, group and search your comic inventory in many ways
Browse your comic collection as a list or as a "cover wall".
Sort by series/issue, date, value, etc.. Group into folders by series, storage box, grade, by creator, etc... Or just use the search box top right.
** Questions or concerns? Just contact us! *
We love to hear your feedback, we are here to help with any problems or concerns, 7 days a week. In the app, tap the menu icon top left, then choose Contact Support.
** Subscription pricing *
CLZ Comics is a subscription app, costing:
* $1.49 per month, when paying monthly
* $14.99 per year, when paying yearly (~ $1.25 per month)
For this subscription fee, you get:
* usage of the app on multiple phones and tablets
* access to our Core online comic database, for full comic details and cover art
* access to the key comic info from Core (first appearances, deaths, etc...)
* access to to our CLZ Cloud system, for syncing between devices, backups and online sharing
* regular app updates with new features and improvements
* access to our excellent customer support by email, 7 days a week
You can start a 7-day free trial from the app's start-up screen. The free trial automatically continues into the subscription of your choice. You can cancel your subscription anytime.
** About auto-renewable subscriptions:
* The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account when you confirm the purchase.
* The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
* You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
NEW: Configurable Update from Core
For several database fields, select whether Update from Core should
* Update if empty (this is the old and default behaviour)
* REPLACE existing data
This choice is now available for the following fields:
* Variant + Variant Description
* Cover Date
* Release Date
* Series Group
* Number of Pages
* Cover Price
For all other fields Update from Core will work as it always did, that is, it will only Update a field when it was still empty.
* Add from Core: Adding by barcode: when a barcode yielded multiple different series results, the name of the series wasn't always correct.
* Card View: We've moved the key icon up so there's now enough space for the slabbed icon and grade/value information.
Ratings and Reviews
Answer to my prayers
I enjoy being able to add a lot of little details to my collection and I like having multiple sorting and grouping options. CLZ has all of that and more. Dozens of fields to sort by, and default settings can be changed so you have full control of your inventory. There is a cover viewing control that shows off the art of all your issues beautifully. New updates come semi frequently, and often come with a whole new feature as well as bug fixes. Their database is accurate and updates fast, and has all creator information. This app has saved me from buying repeats almost every time I go bin diving.
By far the best feature of this app for me is the barcode scanner. I’ve used quite a few comic inventory apps and many boast a barcode scanner, but no barcode scanner has ever worked for me except here on CLZ. It does get confused by the time you reach the 1980s but for modern and copper age I’ve never had it be wrong. After attending Fan Expo Boston this year I had a stack of 70 comics and they were in my collection in two minutes.
In short, if you have a large collection and need to keep track of your issues, stop yourself from buying duplicates, view your collection by story arc or crossover or tags or format or something else, and want a barcode scanner that works, this app is beyond worth the $15.
Great app for a collector
I’ve had this app just a few months, but it has changed how I collect. Gone are the days of “do I have this?” and duplicate purchases. I know what I have in collection at all times. Gee, what box is it in? Oh, that box, great! Hey, the art in this book is amazing, who is the artist? It’s right there for you to see. You see an issue you want, but don’t really like the cover? Check out all the variant covers and buy the one/s you want!
This app is very dangerous, though. Not only do you know what you have, but now you can see everything you don’t have and put it on a list to buy. Collector happy, bank account not so much. This app has already saved me it’s annual price by preventing duplicate buys, but I’ve also spent far more on that picking up the issues I don’t have. Either way, it’s great.
Also, the developers behind it are amazing. They respond to help requests, product bugs, and listen to the users for better functions. 5/5.
I love CLZ!
I’ve been using this app for years and it just keeps getting better. The development team truly values its customer’s input and regularly make updates. I recently had a glitch (phone related, not app related). I had contacted customer support, before realizing the issue was on my end. I received a timely response and valuable advice. Several emails were exchanged to ensure everything was running smoothly. It’s a great app for any collector! If you want to ensure you never buy a duplicate or you want an easy way to identify books you want to add to your collection, or you just want an easily sortable way to log what you have, look no further! Plus, with the addition of Go Collect, book values are now listed for most issues, especially keys. This allows you to know what your issues are worth, and it allows you to know the value of books so you don’t overpay. I would highly recommend this app.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bitz & Pixelz BV
- 34.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Collectorz.com
- In-App Purchases
- CLZ Comics (Pay Monthly) $1.49
- CLZ Comics (Pay Yearly) $14.99