Easily catalog your collection of CDs and vinyl records. Automatic cover images and song lists. Just scan barcodes with your camera!
Pricing: $14.99 per year. Free 7-day trial.
* Keep track of your collection and your wish list
Organize the CDs and LPs that you own and keep track of the albums that are still on your wish list.
* Easily add album to your music inventory, using our CLZ Core online music database
Two ways to catalog albums:
1. scan their barcodes
2. search by artist and title
3. search by catalog number
* Automatically download album details, song lists and cover art
Automatically download cover images, track lists and full album details, like artist, title, label, release date, running times, genre, etc..
* Edit your album entries to add personal info
Like purchase date / price / store, location, rating, notes, etc..
Edit album entries one by one or use Edit Multiple for batch editing many albums in one go!
** Use our CLZ Cloud service to:
1. Share your app subscription to other mobile devices, without paying again.
2. Sync your music library between devices (e.g. your phones and tablets).
3. View and share your music collection online, using the CLZ Cloud viewer website.
4. Always have an online cloud-backup of your music organizer database.
5. Sync data to/from our Music Connect web-based software (separate subscription).
** View collection totals and charts in the Statistics screen
Totals for albums, artists, discs, purchase price, etc.., most recent additions, charts by format, artist, release year and genre.
** Browse, sort, group and search your music inventory in many ways
Browse your collection as a list or as a "cover wall" with resizable cover thumbnails!
Sort by artist, title, release date, length, date added etc.. Group your albums into folders by author, composer, format, label, genre, location, etc... Or just use the search box top right.
** Questions or concerns? Just contact us! *
We love to hear your feedback, we are here to help with any problems or concerns, 7 days a week. In the app, tap the menu icon top left, then choose Contact Support.
** Subscription pricing *
CLZ Music is a subscription app, costing:
* $1.49 per month, when paying monthly
* $14.99 per year, when paying yearly (~ $1.25 per month)
For this subscription fee, you get:
* usage of this music organizer app on multiple phones and tablets
* access to our Core online music database, for full album details and cover art
* access to to our CLZ Cloud system, for syncing between devices, backups and online sharing
* regular app updates with new features and improvements
* access to our excellent customer support by email, 7 days a week
You can start a 7-day free trial from the app's start-up screen. The free trial automatically continues into the subscription of your choice. You can cancel your subscription anytime.
** About auto-renewable subscriptions:
* The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account when you confirm the purchase.
* The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
* You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Added a new “Remove all unused pick list entries” option in the maintenance menu, to remove all unused pick list entries in one go.
Ratings and Reviews
Ideal for non-classical genres, good for classical too...
I’ve been using Music Collector for about 7 years, I tried alternatives but consider this to be the best. I subscribe to all 3 versions of the software (desktop, web-based and iOS). All are pretty much ideal for cataloging non-classical genres: the important fields are all there and they sync seamlessly. It is easy to add albums, and you can upload your own artwork if you wish. All great. If, like me, your collection includes classical music, you will find the desktop version best. A key difference for classical is that you often need an additional “composition level” between album and track where you can group, say, the movements of a symphony. The desktop version has you covered for this (it has a composition field and you can also use headers). The problem for the web and iOS versions is that neither composition nor header fields can currently be synced, so they lack this important feature. I hope the developers will consider enabling them in a future update. Then the package will be entirely awesome on all counts!
Best music archiving app
I’ve been using Music Collectors in one form of another for about ten years. My collection is quite large and it’s important to be able to quickly access my collection and retrieve data. With the always improving feature set it is more functional and helpful to me than ever.
A new update was just released and was significant for me. One of the new features is the addition of box set information. I have hundreds of box sets and could not figure out how to get all of my sets to synchronize from my Cloud Collectorz to the updated ios app. I contacted support and they responded with simple, easy to follow directions. I had all of my box sets and the data for each synced onto my ios app in under two minutes! Great software and great support.
Nothing is without some level of issues but i must say one never had any one
Finally got around to using it.
I have had the app for some time but was not originally impressed as it had some quirks. Now that sheltering in place is a thing, I revisited it and was very to happy to see there have been some improvements eliminating those little quirks. I scanned in a few hundred so far and kept thinking there is no way they will have this title, but was proven wrong after scanning the barcode and up pops the disc. I had to contact support for syncing issues since it has been a long time in between uses, but got the correct answer back quickly to get databases to sync. Very pleased. Even told a friend about the app.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bitz & Pixelz BV
- 33.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Collectorz.com
- In-App Purchases
- CLZ Music (Pay Monthly) $1.49
- CLZ Music (Pay Yearly) $14.99