Easily catalog your CDs and vinyl records. Automatic cover images and song lists. Just scan barcodes with your camera!
Subscription: $14.99 per year / free 7-day trial
Use our "CLZ Core" service to easily add albums, either by:
1. scanning CD or vinyl barcodes with your device camera.
2. searching our online music database by artist and title
3. searching by Catalog Number (great for vinyl).
CLZ Core will automatically give you cover images and full album details, like artist, title, label, year, genre and of course the full song list.
Use our "CLZ Cloud" service to:
* Share your app subscription to other mobile devices, without paying again.
* Sync your music database between devices (e.g. your phones and tablets).
* View and share your album list online, using the CLZ Cloud viewer website.
* Always have an online cloud-backup of your collection database.
* Sync data to/from our Music Collector or Music Connect software (separate purchase).
Other app features:
* Keep track of your collection and your wish list.
* Edit album entries to add more details, like location, owner, notes, rating, etc.
* Can't find your album in CLZ Core? No problem, just use Add Manually from the menu.
* Group albums into folders, e.g. by artist, format, label, genre, year, etc...
* Sort album lists by artist, year, title, purchase date, length, etc...
* Cool "infographic" style Statistics page with top 5 lists and charts.
* View your collection as a list or as a "cover wall".
* Questions or concerns? Just contact us! *
We love to hear your feedback, we are here to help with any problems or concerns.
In the app, tap the menu icon top left, then choose Contact Support.
* Subscription pricing *
CLZ Music is a subscription app:
* $1.49 per month, when paying monthly
* $14.99 per year, when paying yearly (~ $1.25 per month)
The subscription lets you:
* use the app on multiple phones and tablets
* access our CLZ Core online music database, for album details and cover art
* use our CLZ Cloud system, for syncing between devices, backups and online sharing
* use our excellent customer support by email, 7 days a week
* download our regular app updates with new features and improvements
You can start a 7-day free trial from the app's start-up screen. The free trial automatically continues into the subscription of your choice (monthly or yearly). You can cancel your subscription anytime through the App Store.
About auto-renewable subscriptions:
* The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account when you confirm the purchase.
* The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
* You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Statistics screen: Crash on iOS 9/10 devices.
- Main Screen - Collection status filter: Defaulted to "For Sale" when it was previously set to "On Wish List".
- Main screen: Some controls were missing from the top bar on iOS 9/10 devies.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Ideal for non-classical genres, good for classical too...
I’ve been using Music Collector for about 7 years, I tried alternatives but consider this to be the best. I subscribe to all 3 versions of the software (desktop, web-based and iOS). All are pretty much ideal for cataloging non-classical genres: the important fields are all there and they sync seamlessly. It is easy to add albums, and you can upload your own artwork if you wish. All great. If, like me, your collection includes classical music, you will find the desktop version best. A key difference for classical is that you often need an additional “composition level” between album and track where you can group, say, the movements of a symphony. The desktop version has you covered for this (it has a composition field and you can also use headers). The problem for the web and iOS versions is that neither composition nor header fields can currently be synced, so they lack this important feature. I hope the developers will consider enabling them in a future update. Then the package will be entirely awesome on all counts!
Finally got around to using it.
I have had the app for some time but was not originally impressed as it had some quirks. Now that sheltering in place is a thing, I revisited it and was very to happy to see there have been some improvements eliminating those little quirks. I scanned in a few hundred so far and kept thinking there is no way they will have this title, but was proven wrong after scanning the barcode and up pops the disc. I had to contact support for syncing issues since it has been a long time in between uses, but got the correct answer back quickly to get databases to sync. Very pleased. Even told a friend about the app.
I’ve been using CLZ Music collector for 5+ years and it’s been a great way to catalog my CDs and LPs. I use it to keep all media organized by genre and alpha in CD rack and LP cabinet (1000 CDs +100 newly added LPs.) when I scan a new CD - I instantly know which CDs it goes between!
CLZ is always improving the app. like recently adding statistics in real. 5.2. The best part for me is being able to scan barcodes or enter catalog #s - I can’t imagine doing it manually anymore. And now scanning is in the app - no more need for the separate Barry app.
Syncing to the cloud is a nice assurance too.
One of the best working apps I’ve found for running on my PC, MAC, iPhone and iPad !
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bitz & Pixelz BV
- 52.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Collectorz.com
- In-App Purchases
- CLZ Music (Pay Monthly) $1.49
- CLZ Music (Pay Yearly) $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.