CM Batch Photo Processor helps you in performing the mundane and tiresome task of having to batch resize and rename all your photos while giving you back the time to doing what you enjoy doing.
It does :-
* Supports Import of JPEG, Canon RAW (CR2 & CR3), FujiFilm RAW (RAF), Hasselblad RAW (3FR), High Efficiency Image File (HEIC) (High Sierra and above), Mamiya RAW (MEF), Minolta RAW (MRW), Nikon RAW (NEF & NRW), Olympus RAW (ORF), Panasonic RAW (RW2), Pentax RAW (PEF), Sony RAW (SR2 and ARW), Single Page TIFF, PNG, WEBP and BMP Photos.
* Support Export to JPEG, HEIC, JPEG 2000, PNG, TIFF, TIFF 48 Bit, WEBP (Lossless and Lossy) and BMP
* Batch Resizing (Downsizing and Upsizing)
* Batch Resize Images into Fixed Dimension Frames while retaining Image Ratio Aspect
* Batch File Renaming
* Batch File Renaming module for all types of files with options to determine the filename structure and order.
* Automatically Read in the EXIF Rotation Setting and Determine the rotation angle needed for each photo
* EXIF Information are copied from JPEG, 3FR, ARW, CR2, CR3, HEIC, MEF, MRW, NEF, NRW, ORF, PEF, RAF, RW2, SR2 and SRW format when converting between these formats to be saved to a supported output format.
* Batch Rotation of Photos
* Support JPEG Lossless Rotation which ensures the JPEG image quality is not affected during rotation.
* Add Text Captions to Photos with support for Transparency
* Add Image (PNG) Watermark to Photos with support for Transparency and Resizing
* Text Caption & Watermark Alignment options include Top (Left, Middle, Right), Center (Left, Middle, Right), Bottom (Left, Middle, Right). Diagonal, Vertical (Left & Right) TopDown & BottomUp are also available for Text Caption
* Add EXIF Tags - Author/Artist Name and Copyright tag
* Batch Effect Manipulation such as Oil Paint, Sepia, Equalize, Brightness, Rainbow Effect, Crystallize, Normalize, Grayscale, Sharpen, Blur, Engrave, Solarize, Contrast and Auto Level Enhancement
* Batch Conversion of Image Format
* Batch Import of Folders of Photos using the Load Folders or by dragging and dropping a folder into the application.
Resizing is never easier as it provides you with several methods such as Downsizing by Pixel, Upsizing by Pixel, Resizing by Percentage and several quick ratios to use.
The renaming feature allows you to add Prefix and Suffix to your existing filenames and/or include an auto-generated running number to it. You can tag on any text to the filenames so that in the near future when you refer to those photos, you would know where and when they are taken.
Apart from helping you resize and rename your photos, CM Batch Photo Processor can help you rotate photos and add that extra spark to your photos through its manipulation option, some of which includes Sharpen, Blur, Oil Paint, Negative, Equalize, Sepia and Grayscale effects.
When you take pictures in landscape mode on an iPad, iOS Device or a DSLR, it will show up as portrait mode in iPhoto, use CM Batch Photo Processor to rotate them to the correct orientation in a few seconds.
CM Batch Photo Processor is a great tool for both professional and amateur photographers alike. It certainly is a handy app to have for anyone who deals with photos.
Included in the app is a comprehensive batch renaming module which can be used to rename photos, videos or any types of files. It comes with support to tag prefix, suffix, custom text and dates. The built-in Date builder lets you customise the dates to your needs.
Do visit our Website. If you require any assistance or encounter any issue, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Added Option to Filter Image Type using Load Folders
* Fixed raw instance where the JPEG preview shows up as a small thumbnail
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very useful tool if you need to work with large numbers of photos
(Update June, 2016: I’ve been using CM since 2012 for resizing images. Most of the photos I take are 16 megabytes or larger in size, which makes them awkward to post on social media or my various blogs. Mostly I use CM to resize images down to file sizes that are easier to post while leaving the originals intact. It does a good job of shrinking the size of the file while leaving the actual image looking almost as good as the original did. I could do it in Photoshop or some other graphics editor, but CM does it faster and with a heck of a lot less work. I’ve also used it to do mass file renaming which makes it easier for me to locate the files I want. Something like OldLightHouse001.PNG makes it easier to find collections of images I’ve taken.)
I have started to use the program, mostly for reducing the size of high-resolution, extremely large photos to a more suitable size for posting on my blog. Before I used to use Photoshop Elements to do this one picture at a time. CM lets me do it with a whole batch of photos in one shot. I often convert them to grayscale as well because I just happen to like black and white photos.
To make a long story short, the program is working fine. The results of the re-sized images are quite good, and surprisingly sharp and clear, with no distortion. Grayscale transforms are very well done with no loss of detail and very nice shading.
If you need to convert photos, either just re-sizing them, or converting to other formats or black and white, take a look at this program. It's doing the job for me.
Brief update: Just recently used it to transform .PNG images to .JPG, and it worked very well.
this version keeps crashing. it was working before and now it crashes. please fix problem! love it otherwise.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.