cmdLab is an easy-to-use commands manager.
It helps you to collect and organize commands, easy access, and no more things to remember.
- Sync to iCloud
- Easy to use a command to fill out the params then run
- Compose your our command with params
- Organize commands by folder
Ratings and Reviews
Interesting concept, and I think it has a good amount of potential! I would expand this and add a few things:
1. let me add descriptions to the parameter names that show up in the bottom pane
2. let me expand the top pane
3. let me add multiple commands within the same snippet that have the same parameters but are visually distinct
4. separate different commands by an area for markdown
5. add custom tag support
6. add syntax highlighting for other languages
basically, I think you have the start of something beautiful and could easily turn this into the snippet manager that I've been looking for. the layout you have is clean, and simple and think adding a few of the above features could make this app really popular. I love the core functionality of being able to separate parameters and would LOVE a way to add descriptions to them so I can remember what the heck any given parameter is for.
Fake Knockoff of Snippets Lab with Zero Support
Please do not install this as this is a fake app that is parading around as the authentic Snippets Lab app, and we do not know who it is that created it, as there is zero information on the developer and zero support. Their website doesn't even resolve to a real website. For Apple to allow things like this is beyond me, when they are so strict otherwise on every little design detail of their apps. Please save yourselves the keystroke hacks. DO NOT INSTALL FOR YOUR SAFETY!!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tu Hoang
- 913.2 KB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 MarkG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.