Introducing the CMS Dawn Raid App
As dawn raids are being more and more common these days with authorities imposing huge fines, inspectors appearing simultaneously at different locations or subsidiaries in different countries, at different companies (competitors, customers, suppliers) and even at the private homes of managers and other employees, the CMS Competition Group is launching the CMS Dawn Raid Assistant application to guide you through the essentials in case of a competition law-related dawn raid.
In order to put Your World First, we have put together the CMS dawn raid package of a checklist, instructions and guidelines across 27 CMS countries and combined those into our new mobile application that can be always at hand. That combined with a new specially developed alert feature to contact CMS dawn raid lawyers at the touch of a button, so you can feel secure knowing that we are there for you.
• Emergency button: direct call or e-mail to your selected country’s local dawn raid team
• Checklist for your in-house Compliance/Legal team with basic rules on how to organize and run the in-house dawn raid team in the event of a dawn raid, available in local language and English
• Instructions for your receptionists, available in local language and English
• Guidelines: for 27 CMS countries on your obligations and rights during a dawn raid by the national competition authority and the European Commission, available in English and local language:
- What documents must the officials present?
- Where and how many officials search?
- What may the officials search?
- Who may be interviewed by the officials and how?
• Lawyers: list of local CMS competition dawn raid lawyers, complete with contact information and ability to set and contact your favourite lawyer
• Immediate and real-time assistance during the dawn raid via your smart phone
• Simple and easy to follow instructions that you can refer to and check off during a dawn raid
• Instant access to our dawn raid experts in 27 CMS countries to receive immediate advice
• Tailored guidelines for 27 CMS countries, constructed using straightforward terms and wording*
• Content available in your local language *
* The application navigation is only in English
** An internet connection will be occasionally required to fetch updated content and material for your chosen country
Fixed an issue when users activate dark mode on their device, the list items in menus were not correctly showing.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CMS LEGAL SERVICES EEIG EWIV
- 85.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © CMS Legal 2020