CNA Exam Prep is to help you prepare the Certified Nursing Assistant exam. With its exclusive intuitive UI, you can take the mock test and get the real exam experience. The study mode is even better, you can set your own pace and practice anytime you want, get instant response. The best part for this app is it allows you to concentrate on your incorrect questions only. Add them to your favorite module and practice your own weak points again and again, that's way more efficient than the traditional quiz app. You can increase confidence and reduce test anxiety by being fully prepared for the test experience.
- 900+ quality questions with detailed explanations
- Study mode: get instant answers and useful explanation, study at your own pace
- Exam mode: simulate the real exam experience, get detailed results and scoring, review your exam question with answer and explanation
- Favorite mode: add any question to your favorite and simply focus on studying them is 10 times more efficient
- Exam history with beautiful chart to track progress
- No data connection required, all data stored on device
A certified nursing assistant (CNA) is a medical professional that provides basic nursing services to a wide variety of patients. The majority of certified nursing assistants work in nursing and residential facilities and hospitals. Subjects that will be included in the test are: CNA Roles, Observation, Reporting and Abbreviations, Safety and Managing Behavior, Emergencies, Personal Care Skills, Infection Control and Blood Borne Pathogens, Caring for All Ages, Common Physical and Emotional Problems, Care of the Dying Person at the End of Life and Legal and Ethical Issues. All of these topics, or subjects, were covered in your CNA training program. The test will typically have 50 to 70 multiple choice questions, like the ones you will see in our CNA Practice Test.
iMobiApp, the publisher of this product, is not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners. The content of the application might include inaccuracies or typographical errors, for which the owner can not be held liable.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.